Why can I not print boarding pass when I complete on-line check-in?
- In compliance with government regulations, passengers traveling to or from the US and Australia must still perform a traditional check-in.
- Passengers who purchase a ticket online or by phone with a credit card cannot print their own boarding pass. The credit card used to purchase the tickets must be available for inspection at the airport during check-in for the first flight segment.
- Passengers whose route includes a sector that is not eligible for the self-print boarding pass service will not be able to print boarding passes for any sectors of their voyage.
- Passengers whose booking class does not match their original ticket cannot print their own boarding pass.
Can I self-print VIP lounge card when I complete on-line check-in?
Passengers departing from Taiwan Taoyuan International Airport, Taipei Songshan Airport, Taiwan Taichung International Airport, Taiwan Kaohsiung International Airport, Macau , Guangzhou , Tianjin , Harbin , Shenyang ,Osaka, Tokyo (Narita Airport), Fukuoka, Okinawa, Bangkok, Kuala Lumpur, Manila , Jakarta , Toronto, Vancouver , Los Angeles , San Francisco , Seattle ,Amsterdam, Vienna and Seoul(Incheon Airport) and who are eligible for lounge access can view relevant information on their self-printed boarding pass.
Can I self-print boarding pass when I complete on-line check-in?
Yes. EVA Air and UNI Air international flight passengers who have already checked in online and who are departing from one of the cities listed below may print a boarding pass online.
Taipei (Taoyuan and Song Shan airports), Taichung, Kaohsiung
- Mainland China / Hong Kong / Macau:
Beijing, Macau, Hong Kong, Guangzhou, Tianjin, Harbin, Shenyang
- North America:
Toronto, Vancouver, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Seattle
Amsterdam, London, Vienna, Paris
- Northeast Asia:
Fukuoka, Komatsu, Osaka, Sapporo, Sendai, Okinawa, Hakodate, Tokyo (Haneda and Narita airports), Seoul(Incheon airport)
- Southeast Asia:
Bangkok, Kuala Lumpur, Phnom Penh , Manila, Jakarta
Who Is not Eligible to Check-In Online?
- Charter flights or Code-share flights operated by other airlines.
- Traveling with infant(s).
- Under the age of 12 who are traveling unaccompanied.
- Passengers who are not electronic ticket holders.
- Passengers requiring assistance (such as those with medical conditions).
- Group travel passengers (10 or more passengers in one single booking).
- Online check-in is only available to passengers with ESTA clearance. If you hold a paper visa, you must use traditional check-in.
- Passengers with an upgraded booking cannot check in online.
Can I use online check-in for codeshare flights?
EVA Air's codeshare arrangements vary among its partner airlines. In some cases, EVA Air operates the codeshare flights and in other cases EVA Air markets flights operated by another airline. Online check-in can be completed for codeshare flights operated by EVA Air. It is also possible to check in for selected flights marketed by EVA Air provided your flight is preceded by and EVA Air operated sector.
Why am I asked to provide my passport details?
Immigration and customs authorities use this data to perform checks before you reach your destination. If you enter false information, you may experience severe delays upon your arrival.
Which airlines have a through check-in with EVA Air?
EVA AIR has through check-in agreements with the following airlines, but please note that you will not be able to use EVA Air's website to check in for flights operated by these airlines if they precede the EVA Air sector of your journey.
Adria Airways (JP)
Aegean Airlines (A3)
Air Canada (AC)
Air China (CA)
Air New Zealand (NZ)
Air India (AI)
Asiana Airlines (OZ)
Avianca Airline (AV/TA/LR)
Avianca Brasil (O6)
Brussels Airlines (SN)
Copa Airlines (CM)
Croatia Airlines (OU)
Ethiopian Airlines (ET)
LOT Polish Airlines (LO)
Scandinavian Airlines (SK)
Shenzhen Airlines (ZH)
Singapore Airlines (SQ)
South African Airways (SA)
TAP Portugal (TP)
Thai Airways International (TG)
Turkish Airlines (TK)
United Airlines (UA)
American Airlines (AA)
Bangkok Airways (PG)
China Southern Airlines (CZ)
Hainan Airlines (HU)
Hong Kong Airlines (HX)
Xiamen Airlines (MF)
China East Airlines (MU)
Shanghai Airlines (FM)
Air Macau (NX)
Hong Kong Express Airways (UO)
JETBLUE AIRWAYS (B6)
ALASKA AIRLINES (AS)
Virgin America (VX)
Is online check-in available for connecting flights operated by other airlines?
You may be able to check in for onward connections operated by other airlines if those airlines have a through check-in agreement with EVA Air and the first sector of your journey is operated by EVA Air.
Is online check-in available for all EVA AIR flights?
Online check-in is available for most EVA AIR flights, for codeshare flights operated by EVA Air, and for codeshare flights marketed by EVA Air if they are proceeded by a sector operated by EVA Air. You may also be able to check-in for onward connections operated by other airlines if those airlines have a through check-in agreement with EVA Air and if the first sector of your journey is operated by EVA Air.
My departure is within 24 hours, so why can't I check in online?
Sometimes technical problems may temporarily interrupt our ability to offer online check-in. In such instances, please accept our apologies and try again later or check-in at the airport.
Can I complete on-line check-in for my travelling companions?
You can complete online check-in for your travel companions only if they share the same booking record as you. The maximum number of people you may check-in this way is nine. You may also choose to check-in just certain members of a group. Please note that to complete online check-in for your travel companions, you will need their ticket and passport details.