Passengers arriving by Taiwan High Speed Rail (THSR) will no longer need to carry their luggage to the airport. You may drop off your baggage as you check in at the Taoyaun High Speed Rail Station and pay any excess baggage fees or fare differences. After you have been issued your boarding pass, you may proceed directly to security and immigration upon arrival at the airport.
Tips for checking in at the THSR Taoyuan Station
- The check-in counter is located between Entrance 6 and 7 at the station hall.
- Please check in your luggage at the EVA Air / UNI Air counter. After dropping off your baggage and receiving a boarding pass, you can catch a shuttle bus to the airport outside Entrance No.5.
- The check-in counter opens daily at 07:00am and closes at 10:00pm. You may check in for your flight up to 90minutes before scheduled departure.
- All flight departed after 08:35 AM everday.
- All passengers taking EVA Air and UNI Air international flights are welcome to use the check-in counter, except for charter flights or code-share flights operated by other airlines.