The system will complete passenger’s check in 12 hours prior to the scheduled time of flight departure, according to passenger’s booking information.
- All EVA Air and UNI Air international flights with confirmed booking and electronic ticket issuance. (Code shared flights not operated by EVA Air or UNI Air are not eligible.) and
- Seat is reserved and
- Return journey with your travel document scanned by passport reader.
- Passengers requiring special assistance (such as those with medical conditions)
- Travelling with infant(s);
- Travelling with pets;
- Under the age of 12 who are travelling unaccompanied;
- Passenger requiring wheelchair services;
- Group passengers;
- Reservation not yet confirmed;
- No electronic ticket issuance;
- Passengers who purchase tickets online are required to present the credit card they used when they check in at the airport;
- Passengers travelling to USA.
Only when your onward journey is operated by EVA Air and UNI Air international flights. (Code shared flights not operated by EVA Air or UNI Air are not eligible.) It is not available for onward connections operated by other airlines.
If you would like to change the flight date, please contact us through EVA Air Reservation office.
The applicable stations and schedule are as follows:
- Departing from Songshan, Taichung and Kaohsiung airport to be applicable on 07FEB18.
- Departing from Taoyuan airport is expected to be applicable on 05MAR18.
- Other stations are expected to be applicable on 19MAR18. However, it's currently NOT applicable for flights departing from Osaka, Tokyo(Narita), Bangkok, London, Los Angeles and Amsterdam.