- Seat selection service availability-
This service applies to EVA Air’s and UNI Air’s international flights only. It does not apply to charter and code-sharing flights. Only passengers with a confirmed reservation may select their seat online. Standby and waitlisted passengers cannot use this service.
- Online seat changes are available to the following passengers up to 24 hours before flight departure:
* Those who originally selected their seat through EVA Air’s online reservation system.
* Those with a seat assigned by EVA Air’s reservation center or a travel agency. (single passenger booking records only).
- Passenger eligibility-To ensure the highest standards of service and the safety and comfort of all passengers, online seat selection is unavailable to:
* Passengers traveling with infant(s).
* Minors under the age of 12 who are traveling unaccompanied.
* Passengers requiring special assistance (such as those with medical conditions).
* Group travel passengers (bookings of 10 or more passengers in one single booking reference.)
- Baggage information-Click here for more details.
- EVA Air and UNI Air may adjust seats other than those being pre-selected by passengers for flight type change or airport operating requirements.