New E-ticketing and ‘Miles & Cash’ Program!Make booking easier and saving more than you think!
From now on at evaair.com, you can pay for part of your flight with your mileage points through our whole-new, 100% flexible online booking and payment function “Miles & Cash.”
Enjoy easy booking that saves you more money!
- The online ticket buyer must be a traveling passenger. (Note: The first passenger must be the member signed into this system).
- If there are more Evergreen Club members sharing the same booking reference number than the ticket buyer, the applicable discount will be determined according to the type of card held by the ticket buyer who signs into this system. (For example, if the online ticket buyer is a silver card member of Evergreen Club, passengers sharing the same booking reference number with that buyer will enjoy the special discount for silver cardholders).
- If there are more passengers sharing the same booking reference number who choose to pay for part of their tickets with mileage points than the ticket buyer, the applicable “Miles & Cash” discount will be determined according to the type of card held by the ticket buyer who signs into this system. The system will automatically deduct the miles accumulated by all passengers sharing the booking reference number. (For example, if 4 passengers share the booking reference number, the system will deduct the total miles accumulated by all 4 passengers under the Evergreen Club member’s account who signs in to this system). To expedite the transaction, please inquire regarding your mileage points before booking and/or transferring the mileage points, if applicable.
- For each Miles & Cash transaction conducted through EVA AIR’s e-ticketing system, the amount of mileage discount will be evenly distributed among all passengers involved. Any future request for ticket refund will be processed in accordance with this amount of discount.
- Once a ticket purchased online and paid with mileage is used, the mileage points used will not be reimbursed if a ticket refund is requested.