- This system is available to EVA Air Business Class, Royal Laurel Class and Premium Laurel Class and UNI Air Business Class passenger only. Meal selections can be made no earlier than three weeks before and no later than 24 hours prior to your scheduled flight. It is not available to passengers traveling on charter flights, unscheduled flights and code-sharing flights operated by other airlines.
- EVA Air offers additional meal choices for worldwide flights. You will not find these main courses listed on your in-flight menu card – they can only be ordered online. (Except on all Breakfast Service flights)
- This system is not available to stand-by or waitlisted passengers. This only available for passengers with a confirmed reservation.
- You cannot order special meals through this system. Special meals are available according to age, medical or religious needs. If you need to order a special meal, please contact our reservations staff.
- If your flight schedule or cabin class changes, your original meal order will be cancelled automatically. Please place a new meal order at your convenience.
- We apologize if for unforeseen reasons the meals served during your flight do not match those shown here. Alternative meals may be substituted without notice. Please refer to your in-flight menu for full details.
- Please note that if you reserve a special meal(including BABY meal), any previous meal selections will be canceled.
- Please read the accompanying notes. If you have any questions, our reservations staff will be happy to help you.
Copyright © 2012 EVA Airways.