Flight Training Academy Job Openings
A new flight academy based at Sacramento Executive Airport, California, a subsidiary of EVA Airways Corporation, is seeking a Chief Instructor and an Assistant Chief Instructor.
- 1. FAR Part 141.35 Chief Instructor Qualifications / 141.36 Assistant Chief Instructor Qualifications
- 2. Chief Instructor or Assistant Chief Instructor experience in Part 141 Pilot School (preferred)
- 3. Good personality & willingness to teach
- Oversee Training Programs for the Academy. Ensure program quality, students graduating on time and within course guidelines.
Areas of Responsibility:
- 1. Develop and oversee policies, technical documents and standard operating procedures for the Flight School
- 2. Develop and modify training courses outline and all curriculums
- 3. Develop new training courses and material
- 4. Assist in application for Part 141 Pilot School Certificate
- 5. Ensure the conduct of flight and academic training
- 6. Monitor and evaluate instructor performance and productivity
- 7. Responsible for motivation and continual training of all instructors
- 8. Review all student progress reports to ensure proper corrective action is being taken
- 9. Other projects as assigned by the Executive/Director
Excellent Salary & Benefits package
Application and Flight
Hours and Employment Record .
Please email the completed "Application" & "Flight Hours and Employment Record" forms, or send the hardcopies to the address below:
- 1. Email:
- 2. Address:
Basic Training Section of EVA Airways Corporation, 9 Fl., 376 Hsin-Nan Rd., Sec. 1, Luchu, Taoyuan County, 33801, Taiwan, R.O.C.
If you have any further question, please contact:
Tel: +886-3-351-5822 Fax: +886-3-351-0015 Email: