EVA Airways requires B747 on type Captains
EVA Air is looking for high proficient pilots to participate the growth and expansion of our company based in Taipei, Taiwan.
Applicants must meet the following minimum requirements:
- a. Minimum 8,000 hours total flight time
- b. Minimum 4,000 PIC hours on multi crew, glass cockpit jet of which a minimum 2,500 hours in command
- c. Minimum of 1,500 hours flight time in B747
- d. Minimum of 500 hours PIC flight time in B747
- e. Below age of 55
- f. Must be at least equal to ICAO English Level 5
Salary and Benefit:
- 1. Average monthly salary TWD285,187 up to TWD308,479 base on 75 block hours depend on your qualification.
Maximum average monthly salary up to TWD372,531
- 2. Per diem(3 USD/hour)
- 3. Over time payment(when monthly block hours over 75 hours)
- 4. Annual leaves 22 days per year (up to 42 days per year)
- 5. Health insurance & Labor Insurance
- 6. Family Insurance
- 7. Accident and medical expense Insurance
- 8. Loss of License Insurance(bellow age of 55)
- 9. Annual free tickets
- 10.Company accommodation provided
- 11.Pension plan
- 12.4 years contract renewable.
Interested and qualified candidates, please download EVA Application Form & Flight Time Record Form and fill-out forms & documents paper shall be mailed via postal service to:
Pilot Administration Section
9th F, 376 Hsin-nan Rd., Sec. 1, Luchu, Taoyuan Hsien, Taiwan, R.O.C.
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted via email
If you have further questions, please contact the following coordinator
Mr. Ryan Tsao email@example.com +886-3-3515811
Pilot Administration Section (firstname.lastname@example.org)