Taipei Songshan Airport
- Check-in Area (Counter) : Counter 3-5
- Counter open : Check-in counters of all flights are opened 2 hours before flight departure except
- BR772, BR190(Tue) ：2.5 hours before flight departure
- BR192 ： 2 hours 15 minutes before flight departure
- Counter close : all flights are closed punctually 40 minutes before flight departure.
What do I need to do to board the aircraft?
- Please be at the boarding gate at the time shown on your boarding pass. If you are late, you may not be able to board the flight. We recommend that you arrive at your departure gate at least 30 minutes before your scheduled departure time and are seated onboard the aircraft no later than 10 minutes before departure.
- Please board in the sequence announced. Premium Laurel/Business Class passengers and Evergreen club Diamond/Gold card member have priority boarding. Passengers traveling with infants/children, seniors and others who need more time to board, including passengers in wheelchairs, etc., can also be given priority boarding.
- EVA will inspect your carry-on baggage to ensure that it meets regulations for unchecked baggage. We will help you check baggage that does not comply with regulations and collect any extra-baggage charges that may apply if you exceed your free baggage allowance.
- Please remember to turn off your mobile telephone from the moment the aircraft doors close until they open again at your destination or you could be in violation of government regulations.