Hello Kitty Check-in Kiosk
EVA Air has installed dedicated Hello Kitty kiosks at Taoyaun International Airport Terminal 2, alongside check-in counter 6A. These specially designed kiosks are part of the Hello Kitty experience and can be used by passengers waiting to board one of EVA Air’s new Hello Kitty jets.
Hello Kitty Kiosks are available exclusively to :
Passengers departing to Tokyo Narita Airport (BR2198), Fukuoka (BR2106), Sapporo (BR116), Seoul (BR160), Hong Kong (BR857), and Guam (BR20).
You can check in at a kiosk from 05:00am until one hour before scheduled departure.Using a kiosk provides the following advantages:
- You don’t have to stand inline at a check-in counter. Touch screens and step-by-step instructions allow you to quickly complete check-in formalities.
- You may choose an available seat using the aircraft seating plan.
- Boarding passes are printed as you wait.
- Service is available in four languages: traditional Chinese, simplified Chinese, English, and Japanese.
- Booking Code: Use your booking reference number.
- Flight Number or Destination: Enter your flight number or destination.
- Infinity MileageLands Card: Enter your Infinity MileageLands membership number or insert your membership card.
- Already Checked in Online: If you have completed online check-in , you can use the printed confirmation slip to check in.
Check in at an airport kiosk
In addition to the Hello Kitty Kiosk, you can also enjoy the convenience of obtaining your boarding passes from an airport check-in kiosk. The airport check-in kiosks are available at Taiwan Taoyuan International Airport Terminal 2, Taipei Songshan Airport and Kaohsiung Airport.
You can check in at a kiosk from 05:00am until one hour before scheduled departure.