Act before these attracting fares are gone!
Ticketing Period: 2018/11/01~2018/11/18
Outbound Travel Period: 2018/12/01~2018/12/08
Inbound (Transpacific) Travel Period: On/Before 2018/12/31
|Fly from Chicago (ORD) to:|
|Destinations||Economy Class starting fare*/Booking Class Code/Ticket Validity|
|Taipei (TPE)||USD 1080* / Q Class / 6M|
|Bangkok (BKK)||USD 910* / W Class / 6M|
|Ho Chi Minh City (SGN)||USD 890* / W Class / 6M|
|Cebu (CEB)||USD 814* / W Class / 6M|
|Singapore (SIN)||USD 937* / W Class / 6M|
|Osaka (KIX)||USD 1001* / W Class / 6M|
*Above sample fares shown are in US Dollars, per person, round-trip and midweek (Monday-Thursday) travel. All fares displayed include government taxes, fees and carrier-imposed surcharges and subject to change without notice. Please note: the government taxes, fees and carrier-imposed surcharges are not subject to any discount, including children and infants discount.
Terms and Conditions
- Ticketing Period: 2018/11/01~2018/11/18
- Class: Economy "W" and "Q" Class
- Ticket Validity: SIX months
- Weekend Surcharge (Friday - Sunday) : An extra charge of USD 40 per each transpacific sector will be applied.
- Refund Charge: USD100 for per passenger. For routing to/ from USA, a no- penalty 100% refund will be given if the refund application is made within 24 hours of purchase and if the ticket purchase was made at least 168 hours prior to the first flight departure.
- Date/ flight change fee: permitted with USD50.00 rebooking fee per passenger plus applicable fare difference.
- Please refers to baggage and optional charges for EVA Air's regulation on baggage allowance.
- Seats are limited and may not be available on all flights/date.
- Fares, taxes, fees, surcharges and rules are subject to change without notice. Please refer to the “Purchase Conditions” before purchasing the ticket.
- Advertised fares are available for electronic ticket purchase at www.evaair.com only
- Please refers to mileage rule for the flight mileage credit for each booking class code.
- EVA Air reserves the right to modify, terminate or otherwise amend offer.
- Restrictions apply