EVA Air and UNI Air
Mileage earned by traveling, or through partners, will be retained for 36 months from travel date or from the application date for transfer of mileage from partner’s system. For example, miles credited for flight date JUN 15, 2016 will expire on JUN 31, 2019 The expired mileage will be automatically cancelled without notice.
Mileage Statement and update
- A member who has registered a valid e-mail address in his/her member data will receive monthly Electronic Mileage Statements in the next month if the Infinity MileageLands accounts have any traveling credits or mileage/electric upgrade certificate changes.
- A member who has not registered an e-mail address in his/her member data if the Infinity MileageLands accounts have any traveling credits or mileage/electric upgrade certificate changes will receive Mileage Statements via postal mail.
- Monthly Mileage Statements will be sent via postal mail to Gold and Diamond Card members.
- Silver and Green Card members will receive Mileage Statements via postal mail every six months in January and July.
- Mileage Statements will show traveling details with EVA Air and it’s partners during the current statement period, along with total accumulated mileage, upgrade certificate balance and mileage redemption history. Members will not receive a Mileage Statement if the Infinity MileageLands account does not have any traveling credits or mileage changes during the statement period.
- Once the above statements are mailed to the address provided by the member, it is deemed delivered after the normal mail delivery period. Mileage corrections can be made only within 6 months of the actual date flown or the actual date of mileage-earning expenditures. Members must submit required documents, i.e., passenger ticket coupon and boarding pass, and receipts from EVA Air travel partners, to EVA Air for corrections to mileage discrepancies. You can also accumulate EVA Air flight mileage using Claim missing Miles.
- The new updated account summary will be shown in your next mileage statement.>
Please be reminded
- To ensure proper credit for cumulative mileage, always make your reservations in your name exactly as it appears on your membership card.
- Please retain travel documentation, i.e., passenger ticket coupons and boarding passes, and receipts from EVA Air travel partners for a minimum of six months, or until you are credited with the correct mileage.
- Inquiry my mileage details.