Now it's easier than ever to upgrade to a bigger seat with room to stretch out your legs. For a limited period, you can upgrade from economy to Elite/Evergreen Deluxe Class for 40% fewer air miles than usual.
Infinity MileageLands members can save up to 4,000 miles when redeeming mileage for an award upgrade from economy to Elite/Evergreen Deluxe Class on EVA Air Shanghai Pudong and Beijing scheduled flights. If you have a confirmed reservation and have purchased a Y/B/M/S class fare, you will be eligible for this offer. You must apply for the upgrade and complete the mileage deduction between April 24, 2014 and December 31, 2014. To make an award upgrade reservation and redeem your air miles, please call your local EVA Air reservation office.
You can also make an award upgrade reservation by logging in to your Infinity MileageLands account online. Please note that this offer is available only to ticketed passengers with confirmed reservations made via the EVA internet booking system. Except for the reduced mileage requirements, standard terms and conditions of award upgrades apply.
Promotion details are as below.
- Effective application dates: from April 24, 2014 to December 31, 2014
- Eligible flight dates:
- From April 24, 2014 to September 20, 2014
- From October 15, 2014 to December 31, 2014
- Eligible routes: Shanghai Pudong and Beijing scheduled flights operated by EVA Air and a confirmed reservation with an EVA Air flight number.
- Eligible ticket classes: Y/B/M/S.
- Economy to Elite/Evergreen Deluxe Class upgrade mileage requirements: 6,000 miles (usually 10,000 miles).