Los Angeles to Japan Deal
** Discover Japan with EVA Air **
Ticketing Period: July 31 - September 02, 2014
Traveling Period: August 20 - November 30, 2014 and January 01 - May 20, 2015
|Fly from Los Angeles World Airports (LAX) to :
||Sample Economy Class
starting fare*/booking class code/validity
|Tokyo (NRT)||USD 1378* / Q Class/ 3M|
|Osaka (KIX)||USD 1380* / Q Class / 3M|
|Fukuoka (FUK)||USD 1360* / Q Class / 3M|
|Sapporo (CTS)||USD 1360* / Q Class / 3M|
|Okinawa (OKA)||USD 1360* / Q Class / 3M|
Terms and Conditions:
- Ticketing Period: on/before September 02, 2014
- Class: Economy Class
- Ticket Validity: 3 months maximum
- Fares shown are in US Dollars, per person, for a midweek (Monday – Thursday) round-trip non-stop Economy class ticket, and include all taxes, fees and surcharges
- Both inbound and outbound on weekend (Friday – Sunday) will incur an extra charge of USD25.00 for each transpacific sector.
- Infant fare not applicable. Please contact local EVA Air ticketing office for infant airfare and other infant related inquiries.
- Refund fee: USD100.00 per passenger. For routing to/from USA, a no-penalty 100% refund will be given if the
refund application is made within 24 hours of purchase and if the ticket purchase was made at least 168 hours prior to the first flight departure.
- Outbound date/flight change fee: permitted with USD100.00 rebooking fee per passenger plus applicable fare difference
- Inbound change: permitted within ticket validity subject to weekend surcharge. Additional USD100.00 may apply for return traveling between January 01-January 15, 2015 and July 01-August 20, 2015.
- Please refer "
baggage and optional charges " for EVA Air’s regulation on baggage allowance.
- Seats are limited and may not be available on all flights/date.
- Fares, taxes, fees, surcharges and rules are subject to change without notice. Please refer to the “Purchase Conditions” before purchasing the ticket.
- Advertised fares are available for electronic ticket purchase at
- Please refer to mileage rule for the flight mileage credit for each booking class code.