Keep up to date with EVA's latest news and information
Latest News Releases
Filter News -
- 2015 16EVA Nears Top of Global Airline Safety Index, Ranks 3rd Annual AERO International report scrutinizes 60 largest carriers
Taiwan-based EVA Air ranks third among the world’s safest airlines on the annual index reported by Germany’s AERO International Magazine. After ranking among the top 10 seven times since 2004, EVA rose from 5th on last year’s list to achieve its highest score. The publication’s 2014 assessments were released in its February 2015 edition on January 16. With its safety programs, consistent record and high standards, EVA has solid standing among leading international airlines and ranks just behind Cathay Pacific Airways and Emirates on the AERO International list.
- 2015 7EVA Air Again Ranks Among World’s Top-10 Safest Full-Service Airlines
For the second consecutive year, EVA Air is ranked as one of world's top-10 safest full-service airlines by website AirlineRatings.com.
- 2014 18Air India Hosts First Star Alliance Chief Executive Board Meeting In India
Air India played host to the first ever Star Alliance Chief Executive Board Meeting (CEB) held in India. This follows the national carrier's joining the world's longest serving and most comprehensive airline alliance in July this year.
- 2014 15Taipei – Houston Route Non-stop flights will enhance Trans-Pacific service network
EVA Air will initiate non-stop flights between Taipei and Houston on June 19, 2015. The airline will start the new service with three flights a week and increase frequency to four on July 1, 2015. The route will give passengers a comfortable way to fly from the Southwestern region of the US to Taipei and conveniently transfer to major destinations throughout Asia.
- 2014 11Eva Air and Singapore Airlines expand codeshare operations
EVA Air and Singapore Airlines customers can now enjoy more seamless travel to the United States and Canada, as a result of an expanded codeshare agreement between the two carriers.
- 2014 3EVA to Launch New Kaohsiung - Osaka Rout
Daily Flights to link Southern Taiwan and Japan’s Kansai Region
- 2014 2AirlineRatings.com Ranks EVA 7th of World’s Top-10 Airlines for 2015 Website’s experts also rate EVA Best Long-Haul Airline Asia/Pacific
Industry experts at AirlineRatings.com have ranked EVA Air seventh among the world’s top-10 airlines, identifying it as an airline of choice for business and leisure travel in 2015.
- 2014 30Bonjour! First EVA Air 777 Hello Kitty Jet arrived Paris Themed aircraft flying from Paris to Taiwan now!
EVA Air’s Hand-in-Hand Hello Kitty Jet arrived Paris today!
- 2014 2Bonjour! EVA Hello Kitty Jet En Route to Paris, Starting 29 October Passengers can book nonstop Taipei – Paris flights now
TAIPEI, TAIWAN (2 Sept., 2014) – EVA Air is taking its Hand-in-Hand Hello Kitty Jet to Europe! The airline will fly the colorfully liveried Boeing 777-300ER between Taipei and Paris, starting 29 Oct., 2014. EVA is offering the fun way to fly just in time for those who want to enjoy the splendor and romance of fall in the City of Lights.
Archive News Releases
For prior releases listed please click on the years linked below.2015 │ 2014 │ 2013 │ 2012 │ 2011