Keep up to date with EVA's latest news and information
Latest News Releases
Filter News -
- 2015 7Star Alliance Named Best Airline Alliance at Australian Business Traveller Awards
Star Alliance, the world’s longest serving and most comprehensive airline alliance, has been named Best Airline Alliance by Australian Business Traveller, Asia-Pacific's leading website for business travellers and frequent flyers.
- 2015 30Trazee Travel Honors EVA As Favorite Asian Airline Carrier rises to the top in first-annual Trazees
EVA Air was honored as the Favorite Asian Airline in Trazee Travel’s first-annual awards program, staged in Orlando, FL on Tuesday, July 28, 2015.
- 2015 29Star Alliance announces Premium Economy Round-the-World fares
11 Member Airlines now offering a dedicated Premium Economy Cabin
- 2015 23Avianca Brasil Joins Star Alliance Network
At a special ceremony held at Guarulhos International Airport today, the Star Alliance member carriers welcomed their newest member, Avianca Brasil.
- 2015 21EVA Orders Five Boeing 777 Freighters Deliveries set October 2017 - September 2019
EVA Air signed purchase agreements for five Boeing 777 freighters powered by GE90 engines in a signing ceremony with Boeing and GE officials today in Taipei. EVA Chairman K.W. Chang witnessed the signing by the airline’s president, Austin Cheng, Boeing Commercial Airplanes Senior Vice President of Global Sales and Marketing John Wojick and GE Aviation Vice President and General Manager in charge of Global Sales and Marketing Chaker Chahrour.
- 2015 26Lot Polish Airlines Hosts Star Alliance Chief Executive Board in Warsaw - Addition of Avianca in Brazil endorsed Strategic network development by adding more hub to hub connections
Star Alliance member carrier LOT Polish Airlines hosted the mid-year Chief Executive Board (CEB) Meeting during which the member carrier CEOs endorsed enhancements to further improve the network travel experience offered to customers and gave the go-ahead for the inclusion of a new member in Brazil.
- 2015 19Star Alliance LAX Lounge Wins SKYTRAX Award - Voted Best Alliance Lounge
The Star Alliance Lounge in the Tom Bradley International Terminal (TBIT) of Los Angeles International Airport (LAX) has been voted best Alliance Lounge by Skytrax.
- 2015 17EVA AIR Ranks “The World’s Top Ten Best Airlines” and “Best Airline Cabin Cleanliness” in SKYTRAX’s 2015 World Airline Awards
Taiwan’s leading independent airline, EVA Air ranks top ten for “The World’s Best Airlines of 2015” and the first place for “Best Airline Cabin Cleanliness of 2015” category at SKYTRAX’s annual World Airline Awards. Presented at the Paris Air Show on 16th June 2015
- 2015 4EVA Air & Turkish Airlines Initiating Code-Share on Taipei – Istanbul Route Effective from June, 2015
TAIPEI (Jun 04, 2015) –Star Alliance members EVA Air and Turkish Airlines have signed a code share agreement on the Taipei-Istanbul v.v. route to be effective as of today, 2015.
- 2015 27EVA Air Official Wrap-Up Statement Bomb threat against BR12, TPE – LAX 26 May, 2015
After a thorough investigation, the FBI, Los Angeles Police Department Bomb Squad and airport officials have confirmed that the security threat against EVA Air BR12 flight from Taipei to Los Angeles today was a false alarmEVA Air Official Statement Bomb threat against BR12, TPE – LAX 26 May, 2015
EVA Air flight BR12 from Taipei to Los Angeles landed safely at Los Angeles International Airport at 15:40 (3:40 pm) on Tuesday, May 26, 2015. EVA used a Boeing 777-300ER for the flight
- 2015 4EVA to Brighten Texas’ Summer Skies with Specially Painted Airplane Introducing Hello Kitty Shining Star Jet flights, Houston-Asia
EVA Air will use its newest Hello Kitty Jet, a brand-new, specially painted Boeing 777-300ER, to launch non-stop flights from Houston to Taipei
- 2015 16EVA Air Hello Kitty Jet Lands in Singapore With Brand New Theme
Singapore to host first EVA Air Hello Kitty jet scheduled for Southeast Asia
Archive News Releases
For prior releases listed please click on the years linked below.2015 │ 2014 │ 2013 │ 2012 │ 2011