Get Seattle to Southeast Asia Lowest Airfares
Ticketing Period: 04/17/2017-04/30/2017
Outbound Traveling Period: 04/20/2017-05/20/2017
|Fly from Settle (SEA) to|
|Destinations||Booking class/Validity/Starting fares*|
|Manila (MNL)||W class / 6M / USD639*|
|Hong Kong (HKG)||W class / 6M / USD647*|
|Ho Chi Minh City (SGN)||W class / 6M / USD687*|
|Singapore (SIN)||W class / 6M / USD749*|
|Bangkok (BKK)||W class / 6M / USD757*|
*Above fares shown are in US Dollars, per person, round-trip and midweek (Monday-Thursday) travel. All fares displayed include government taxes, fees and carrier-imposed surcharges and subject to change without notice. Please note: the government taxes, fees and carrier-imposed surcharges are not subject to any discount, including children and infants discount.
Terms and Conditions:
- Ticketing Period: on/before April 30, 2017.
- Class: Economy Class.
- Ticket Validity: 6 months maximum.
- Weekend Surcharge (Friday - Sunday) : an extra charge of USD40 per each transpacific sector will be applied.
- Cancellation/Refund fee: USD100.00 per ticket. For routing to/from USA, a no-penalty 100% refund will be given if the refund application is made within 24 hours of purchase and if the ticket purchase was made at least 168 hours prior to the first flight departure.
- Date/flight change fee: any change permitted with USD50.00 rebooking fee per passenger plus applicable fare difference to qualify the new itinerary. Add USD100.00 for inbound travel to Seattle: January 01-January 10, 2018 and July 25-August 23, 2017 (child/infant discount not apply). Please contact local EVA Air ticketing office for change.
- Please refer baggage and optional charges for EVA Air’s regulation on baggage allowance.
- Seats are limited and may not be available on all flights/date.
- Fares, taxes, fees, surcharges and rules are subject to change without notice. Please refer to the “Purchase Conditions” before purchasing the ticket.
- Advertised fares are available for electronic ticket purchase at www.evaair.com only.
- Please refer to mileage rule for the flight mileage credit for each booking class code.