Informations pour Réserver
- Reservations can be made from 3-7 hours (depends on routes) to 360 days before departure. Upon completion of the booking, a reservation reference number and ticket number will be generated automatically by the system.
- Reservations can include up to 4 passengers per transaction. Children aged 2 to 11 years old (at the time of travel) must be accompanied by an adult (aged 16 years or older) listed in the reservation. Infant / child fare will be charged when infant under 2 years of age travels with a parent / guardian and the infant does not occupy a seat. For further information, please contact EVA Airways Reservation Office or Travel Agents.
- For wait-list bookings and itineraries with open dates, please contact our reservation office.
- For Mainland China passport holders who wish to take direct flights between Mainland China and Taiwan, or onward to other destinations with connecting flights in Taiwan, must obtain a valid travel document and visa that qualifies for admission to Taiwan. EVA Air and UNI Air are not responsible for passengers who fail to obtain proper documentations prior to travel. Failure to do so may result in denied boarding and additional costs.
- If no portion of this ticket is used, the ticket validity is one year from the date of issue, unless any special condition is specified in "FARE APPLICATION PERIOD" column.
- You are required to present the credit card used to purchase the ticket during check-in at the airport. For identification at the check-in counter, you must use a credit card with the card number and name stamped into it. You are required to input your first name and last name exactly as displayed on the credit card. Passengers who fail to do so will be denied boarding unless they purchase a full-fare ticket at the airport ticket counter.
- If you, as the credit card holder, will not be among the travel party, you must present your credit card to EVA Air and sign an indemnity form. This can be done in one of two ways.
- Visit any EVA Air office during business hours and at least 48 hours before the passenger's scheduled departure. You must bring your credit card and sign an Indemnity of Payment form.
- Visit the EVA Air counter at the airport at least one hour before scheduled departure. You must bring your credit card and sign an Indemnity of Payment form.
Form of payment
|Departure Region||China||Taiwan||Japan||Other Areas|
EVA Air accepts Visa, MasterCard, American Express, JCB and Diners Club.
EVA Air accepts Visa, MasterCard, American Express, JCB and Diners Club.
EVA Air accepts Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Diners Club.
*Passenger or one of the travel companions must be the credit card holder. You are required to present the credit card used to purchase the ticket during check-in at the airport. Passengers who fail to do so will be denied boarding unless they purchase a full-fare ticket at the airport ticket counter.
- There are travel taxes and fees that may be required in addition to your ticket fare. Most of these are set by government authorities or airport operators at arrival and departure points. These taxes and additional charges may be included or excluded in ticket fares, and you may also be required to pay additional taxes or travel charges upon arrival or departure at an airport.
Changes and Refund
- Any changes in your travel date or routing are subject to applicable fare rules/conditions, in addition to seat availability, and passengers need to contact one of our ticketing offices in advance to make the necessary changes. Otherwise the booking or ticket may not be accepted upon check-in at the airport and passenger may have to purchase a new ticket for travel on the desired dates and routing.
- Names cannot be changed. If a ticketed passenger will not be traveling, please apply for a ticket refund. To minimize inconvenience to our passengers, we must confirm the accuracy of all the passenger information we are given. If you are an Infinity MileageLands member, please be sure your name appears on Infinity MileageLands membership materials in the same way it is shown on your passport. Use your name as it appears on these documents to make your online bookings and ensure that all your mileage credits are accumulated.
- Our EVA online system provides booking, buying, ticketing, booking inquiry, refund application and refund inquiry services. To make any changes in the flights you have booked, you will need to contact our ticketing offices. Refund processing time is about two months, and any applicable service charge will be applied accordingly
- If your original ticket has been reissued, refund application will be unable to process. Please contact EVA local ticketing counter to apply refund.
Personal Information Collection Statement for Internet Ticket Purchase
To secure the protection of consumers’ personal information, privacy and rights as well as interests with regard to the collection and/or use of personal information during customer transaction, EVA Air e-Commerce makes the following statement in accordance with Article 8 of the Personal Information Protection Act:
- Purpose and method of collection: The purpose of EVA Air’s collection of personal information is for its flight booking process, establishment of ticket-related data, ticketing notice and issue of itinerary (statutory specific purpose items: Nos. 029 and 077). The personal information will be collected via Internet ticket purchase. To safeguard your rights and interests, the personal information which you have provided us will be verified against that of a third party agency to facilitate transaction security and prevent your credit card from being fraudulently used by others.
- Types of personal information collected: The personal information collected via Internet Ticket Purchase includes the following:
- C001: Personal identifiers, including but not limited to: name, job title, home address, work address, previous addresses, home phone numbers, cell phone numbers, instant messaging accounts, online platform accounts, mailing and registered addresses, photographs, fingerprints, email addresses, electronic signatures, personal certificate card numbers, digital certificate numbers, records of online identification/queries, or any other information for identifying a person.
- C002: Identifiers of personal finance, including but not limited to: account numbers/names with financial institutes, credit/debit card numbers, insurance policy numbers, or any other number or account regarding personal finance.
- C003: Identifiers issued by government agencies, including but not limited to: Personal I.D. card number, ROC Uniform ID number, taxpayer ID number, insurance certificate number, disabled certificate number, retiree certificate number, license numbers, passport number, etc.
- C011: Personal details, including but not limited to: age, gender, date of birth, place of birth, nationality, voice, etc.
- Time, regions, targets and methods of using the collected information:
- Time: During EVA Air’s operating period
- Regions: Passengers’ personal information will be used by EVA AIR’s business offices worldwide.
- Targets and methods: In addition to applying the collected personal information in ticket purchase, EVA Air will also use the information in the following areas: a. Ticketing notice, issuance of the certificate of ticket purchase denominated in NTD, fare information, online related services, etc. b. Financial transactions and authorization: the finance-related information provided by passengers in their ticket purchase will be submitted to respective financial institution in the ticket purchase process (e.g. for credit card authorization or bank transfer) before completing a ticket purchase. c. Travel reminder and text messaging services: EVA Air will send flight-related information to the e-mail address and/or mobile phone No. provided by passengers.
- Passengers’ rights to their personal information. Passengers supplying their personal information to EVA Air are eligible to exercise the following rights:
- make an enquiry or request viewing the information
- request a copy of the information
- request supplementation or correction
- request stopping of data collection, handling or utilization
- request deletion (this may lead to our inability to process or answer your case or other service requests).
- Passengers may directly call EVA Air’s business offices worldwide or visit the EVA Air website to process an application.
- If you already purchased the ticket on the EVA Web site and your flights are on EVA Air you can make seat assignment online. Online seat selection is available up to 24 hours before your scheduled flight departure. Passengers who have used our advance seat selection service are requested to complete check-in procedures at least one hour before their flight is scheduled to depart. EVA Air may adjust seats other than those being pre-selected by passengers for flight type change or airport operating requirements.
- Special meals are available to passengers for age, medical, dietary or religious reasons, after finishing online reservation; you can book special meal at least 24hours prior to your scheduled flight departure. If the special meal you require is not listed in our meal list online, please contact our reservation office at least 24 hours prior to your scheduled flight departure.
- You are no longer required to reconfirm onward or return flights if the following conditions are met: (1) the ticketed passenger travels in accordance with his/her confirmed itinerary, and (2) local contact information for each stopover on your itinerary and the turnaround destination are provided in advance. However, if there has been any change in your plans, please reconfirm your reservation; once you no show your confirmed itinerary, your onward/return flight will be cancelled.