Why do I receive different short message sent from you?
EVA Air(BR) and UNI Air(B7) Global Flight Information, we do have two types of different short message service:
- Flight SMS Alert for Members: You can choose whether or not to receive an SMS message informing you of the latest status of your flight. The message will be sent to the mobile phone number included in your Evergreen Club profile. This service is available
only to Club members who are about to fly internationally with EVA Air(BR) and UNI Air(B7).
- Flight SMS Alert: You can subscribe up to seven days in advance and you'll be notified, at a time you specify, should a delay or cancellation affect your flight plans.
SMS is completely free?
|In principle, this service is completely free for you, however, some mobile phone operators have international SMS roaming charges which may apply. Telecom providers have roaming charges which may vary. Please contact your mobile phone operator for rate
Why was the message not received?
The Company will endeavor to maintain the stability of the system, please bear in mind the following factors:
- At that time, the recipient’s phone was switched off the signal were not received.
- The recipient needs to have the cellphone capable of receiving roaming SMS text messages.
To remind you, SMS is instant information. If the message was not received, it will not be resent.
Flight SMS Alert for Members - How to receive an automatic member SMS?
" Evergreen Club membership" is available at the company's Web site, "Members Area" - "Personal Data Update", page check the "Member Newsletter automatic reminder" service, and remember that for each flight reservation, present your membership card number
to the reservation staff to ensure you receive an SMS reminder for your EVA AIR and/or UNI Air International flights.
Flight SMS Alert - How can I check the delivery status of the 'Short Message' after I send one?
|The system will give you a serial number. With the serial number and your mobile phone number you can check the status of delivery.|
Flight SMS Alert - After registration is completed for the flight SMS alert, the system may show an alert as "Flight you specified does not exist". What can be the reason for this?
When this message appears return to the login page to check your flight specified date, flight number and movements are correct; the most likely reasons are:
- Select type of flight "flight departure," but chose to landing point "destination’’.
- Select the flight date, but that date has not been the frequency of movements.
To avoid the above errors, you can go to the web pages on the flight schedules and check the flight information.
Flight SMS Alert -Will I receive the most up-to-date flight information once the flight schedule is changed ?
|Yes. The system will notify you of such information immediately within 60 minutes of the actual departure/arrival time.|
Flight SMS Alert - How many times can I register for an SMS flight alert for the same flight using the same mobile number?
|You can register twice for the same alert using the same mobile number.|
Flight SMS Alert -Why have logged flight been registered, but still not receive short messages for it?
|Please check the screen on your serial number by the system to send status query log and double-check whether the correct completion of each project.|