Les partenaires Star Alliance
You will find it even easier to maintain your card status because miles flown can be credited to your Infinity MileageLands card account when you travel on any Star Alliance member carrier’s flight, and count toward your tier level status, or use miles for redeeming awards.
- Miles awarded are based on the actual distance between origin and destination (TPM) published by IATA and the ticket fare purchased. Mileage will be credited to your account within 2 weeks after the flight is completed.
- Register your Infinity MileageLands membership number at the time of reservation or upon check-in.
- Miles can only be credited after the flight is completed. The award, charter and special offer tickets etc. are not applicable for mileage accrual.
- For mileage accrual on a code-share flight:
- Infinity MileageLands miles credited on a code-share flight marketed and operated by Star Alliance carriers are based upon the operating airline and their equivalent fare class, which may be different from the class shown on your ticket or the miles you earn on flights operated by EVA Air. Some tickets may not be eligible for mileage credit or the amount of credited miles may be fewer than shown.
- Infinity MileageLands miles are not credited on code-share flights operated by non-Star Alliance airlines.
- Miles credited are determined according to the ticket fare purchased, not the actual class flown.
- Retro claim for Infinity MileageLands miles can be made by presenting or sending travel documentation, i.e. passenger ticket coupon and boarding pass, to the nearest Infinity MileageLands Service Center up to six (6) months after the flight is completed. Or you may visit EVA Air’s website (www.evaair.com) by using “Claim Missing Miles” function. It may take 3-4 weeks for Infinity MileageLands miles to be credited to your account after the retro claim request is made.
- EVA Air and member airlines reserve the right to modify the terms and conditions of mileage accruing without prior notice.
- The flight mileage can only be credited to either Infinity MileageLands or other Star Alliance member carrier’s frequent flyer program based on his/her FFP membership number. Infinity MileageLands miles cannot be transferred to another frequent flyer program.
- Miles earned on flights operated by Star Alliance member carriers count toward membership upgrade and renewal. Bonus miles earned through promotional offers and with non-Star Alliance partners can be redeemed for EVA Air or a participating partner’s service or product as award but cannot be counted toward Infinity MileageLands tier qualification and renewal.