Statuts & avantages
When you make your reservations as a Silver Card member, you can enjoy numerous privileges for travel on EVA Air and UNI Air operated international flights.
- Convenient booking. Please provide your membership card number to the reservation agent when you make a reservation.
- Member reservation hotline. Whenever you make reservations in Taiwan, you can use our special Infinity MileageLands Reservation Hotline.
- Wait-list priority on fully booked flights.
- Exclusive check-in counter at Taiwan Taoyuan International Airport when holding an individual fare ticket.
- Business Class/Premium Laurel Class check-in counter at other airport when take Elite Class or with confirmed upgrading reservation. Non-airport check-in points such as stations or ports are excluded.
- Silver Card members can enjoy priority wait-listing for fully booked flights upon airport check-in.
- Extra baggage allowance on EVA Air- and UNI Air-operated routes/flights.（*Note 1）
Extra Baggage Allowance Weight System (Other areas) Piece System (America, Canada) 10 kgs or 22 lbs 1 piece (23 kgs or 50 lbs)
- Access to EVA Air VIP lounge when you are traveling with an international flight operated by EVA Air or UNI Air. Please present your membership card upon check-in for a VIP Lounge invitation card. VIP lounge privileges include: (*Note 2)
Access to VIP Lounges during travel on EVA Air and UNI Air international flights Member Companion Children (under than 12)
traveling with a member
Yes (*Note 3) No No
- VIP Lounge facilities are available to members during the hours of operation. (*Note 2)
- In addition to these privileges, members who are entitled to access EVA Air VIP Lounge access can use his/her own or transferred mileage to invite his/her companion to the VIP Lounge when traveling with EVA Air. 5,000 miles per companion are required for EVA VIP own Lounge entrance in TPE/KHH/BKK/SFO
- Limited to flights operated by EVA Air and UNI Air only. Code-shared flights operated by other airlines are excluded.
- EVA Air will arrange a substitution if space is not available in the VIP Lounge. Use of EVA’s VIP Lounges is subject to local regulations at each airport.
- Silver Card members traveling on EVA Air international flights can access EVA Air VIP Lunges in Taipei/Kaohsiung and Bangkok.
- Silver Card members holding an Elite Class ticket or with a confirmed upgrade reservation can access EVA Air VIP Lounges worldwide.
Benefits when flying with Star Alliance member airlines
- Priority Reservation Wait-listing(note )
- Priority Airport Standby(note )
Note: Not permitted for Star Alliance Award tickets.
To enjoy travel privileges, please make a reservation with your name on the membership card, and present valid membership card at the airport. Please refer to Star Alliance website:www.staralliance.com for detailed information.
- Extra Bonus Miles for Birth Month : Effective from 01 Sep. 2015 (travel date), Silver Card members can earn an extra 25% in bonus miles when they fly EVA Air during their birth months. The highest amount of miles earned on a one-way flight will automatically be selected for the extra miles and the bonus will be credited into the member’s account as a birthday gift. These bonus miles will be credited on the 10th day of the following month. When birthday bonus miles from EVA Co-brand Card are also applicable, the higher percentage will be credited. Bonus Miles cannot be calculated toward membership upgrades and renewals. However, they can be redeemed only through the award program.
- Service Fee Waived for Award Ticket Itinerary Change or Refund : Effective from 01 Sep. 2015, service fee applied to award ticket itinerary change or refund will be waived for award ticket(s) of a Silver Card member at the time of application.
The terms and conditions of the Infinity MileageLands program apply.
- Enjoy special discount rates at selected hotels and car rentals companies.
- Earn mileage and redeem it for award tickets, upgrades and hotel accommodation vouchers for properties in the EVA Air program.