Obtenir un billet Prime
- All award reservations should be made through EVA Air Reservation Office. While making the reservation, members should hold valid and sufficient miles under the same Infinity MileageLands membership account. Award ticket should be issued before on board.
- No matter seat has been confirmed or not, Award Ticket should be issued while mileage is still valid before ticket deadline.
- Members or authorized designee may visit any EVA Air office during office hours to redeem for an Award ticket.(airport ticket counters are excluded)
- By logging into the Infinity MileageLands account online, you can make reservations, and redeem Award Tickets. Please note that the award reservation on the EVA website only applies to the same international gateway and a non-stopover round trip on EVA Air/UNI Air international flights.
- When you make an award reservation, please make sure you have sufficient and valid miles for an award ticket and your intended seating class. Please state the booking code of the issued award ticket that you are holding when you want to make changes to the itinerary.
- Booking codes for an award ticket are as follows:
Airlines Award Tickets Class Booking Code Ticket validity after issued EVA Air Business / Premium Laurel / Royal Laurel Class I One Year Elite Class E One Year Economy Class X One Year UNI Air International Business Class I One Year Economy Class X One Year UNI Air Domestic Economy Class X Six Months