Rester informé des dernières actualités d'EVA Air
Les dernières actualités
Filtrer les actualités -
- 2014 2Bonjour! EVA Hello Kitty Jet En Route to Paris, Starting 29 October Passengers can book nonstop Taipei – Paris flights now
TAIPEI, TAIWAN (2 Sept., 2014) – EVA Air is taking its Hand-in-Hand Hello Kitty Jet to Europe! The airline will fly the colorfully liveried Boeing 777-300ER between Taipei and Paris, starting 29 Oct., 2014. EVA is offering the fun way to fly just in time for those who want to enjoy the splendor and romance of fall in the City of Lights.
- 2014 25Star Alliance Officially Opens New Lounge at SÃO PAULO – Guarulhos Airport Terminal 3
Access is granted to passengers travelling on Star Alliance member airlines from Guarulhos in First or Business Class or holding Star Alliance Gold Status
- 2014 16Air India Joins Star Alliance - First Indian Airline to join Global Airline Alliance
Star Alliance, the way the Earth connects, welcomed Air India as a full member of its global family of airlines, opening the national carrier's strong domestic network in the fifth largest aviation market to Star Alliance customers worldwide.
- 2014 24Star Alliance Chief Executive Board Approves Air India Membership
Joining date for National Carrier set for July 11th, 2014Britain's Queen Elizabeth II Formally Opens Heathrow Terminal 2: The Queen's Terminal
The new home of Star Alliance in London
- 2014 4NEW HEATHROW TERMINAL 2 STARTS OPERATIONS
First passengers arrive at Star Alliance’s new home at HeathrowSTAR ALLIANCE Offers More Choice For Globetrotters
The Star Alliance network has expanded its offer to globetrotters through the introduction of four additional Round the World (RTW) fare levels. Customers can now choose from a total of 14 RTW fares; three for travel in First Class, four for travel in Business Class and seven for travel in Economy Class.
- 2014 22EVA Adds Two Latest-Generation Boeing777-300ERs 1st with Panasonic’s new inflight entertainment system
SEATTLE (21 May, 2014) – EVA Air took delivery of its 16th and 17th Boeing 777-300ER (registration numbers B-16718 and B-16719) on 21 May, 2014 at the Boeing factory in Everett, Washington. Boeing and EVA staged a delivery ceremony led by EVA Chairman K.W. Chang and Boeing Marketing, Sales Strategy & Operations Vice President Ihssane Mounir.
- 2014 21EVA Air Cargo Wins Air Cargo World Gold Award for Excellence
EVA Air Cargo won Air Cargo World’s Gold Award in its 10th annual Excellence Survey
Archives des actualités
Pour versions antérieures, veuillez cliquer sur les années ci-dessous.2014 │ 2013 │ 2012 │ 2011