Changes of BR/B7 flights affected by Cancellation/Schedule Change due to Strike
For passengers holding BR/B7 tickets with confirmed bookings on BR/B7 international flights affected by cancellation/schedule change due to strike.
2. Applicable period
The application must be submitted on/before 20SEP’19.
- For tickets purchased from EVA website or ticketing offices, please contact the nearest ticketing office for rebooking and ticket change
- For tickets purchased from travel agents, please contact the original issuing agent for rebooking and ticket change.
- Rebooking of the affected flight(s) may be arranged as another BR/B7 international flights, or BR/B7 international flights connecting OAL flights, or rebook on OAL direct flights/connecting flights provided the destination or next stopover point named on the original ticket remains unchanged.
- Rebooking must be made in the same cabin as the original ticket, and the fare/tax difference and the service charge will be waived.
- The no-show fee may be waived if occurred.
- Ticket validity may be extended up to 3 months if the ticket expiry date is due.
4. Award tickets and upgrade with mileages
Please contact EVA/UNI Air reservation office for rebooking. The service fee may be waived. Expired miles are exempt from collection provided the revised itinerary meets the same criteria as the original ticket.
- Refund rule and cancellation fee will be waived for tickets issued on 695/525 tickets traveling EVA/UNI Air operated or marketing flights that has been affected by the strike.
- For tickets purchased from EVA AIR official website, please submit a refund through EVA Air website or contact EVA AIR reservation and ticketing offices.
- For tickets purchased from travel agents, please contact your travel agent to arrange a refund.
- For tickets issued on stocks/plates other than EVA/UNI Air, please contact original issuing carrier for refunds.
6. Group Passengers
Please contact your travel agent.
7. Free and reduced fare tickets
Not applicable (e.g. ID/AD/DM).