Refunds of BR/B7 tickets due to Mainland China suspending individual tourist permits to Taiwan
For passengers with Mainland China passports holding BR/B7 tickets issued on/before 31JUL’19 with confirmed bookings of BR/B7 cross-strait flights on/after 01AUG’19 but unable to travel due to Mainland China suspending individual tourist permits to Taiwan.
- Applicable period
Applications accepted on/before 31AUG’19.
- Refund rule and cancellation fee will be waived for tickets issued on 695/525 tickets traveling EVA/UNI Air operated or marketing flights.
- For tickets purchased from EVA AIR official website, please contact EVA AIR reservation and ticketing offices.
- For tickets purchased from travel agents, please contact your travel agent to arrange a refund.
- For tickets issued on stocks/plates other than EVA/UNI Air, please contact original issuing carrier for refunds.
- Free and reduced fare tickets
Tickets such as ID/AD/DM…etc. are not applicable.