The Handling Guideline for Cancellation/Schedule Change of BR/B7 flights affected by Typhoon Mangkhut
For passengers holding BR/B7 tickets issued on/before 14SEP18 with confirmed bookings on BR/B7 international flights between 15SEP18 and 18SEP18.
- Applicable period
The application must be submitted on/before 28SEP18.
- The fare/tax difference and the service charge will only be waived once for the passenger changing to the new BR/B7 flight/date departing on/before 28SEP18 with the same booking class and route as on the original ticket.
- Ticket validity can be extended for 14days after the expiry date in case of expiring the period of validity.
- For tickets purchased from travel agents, please contact the original issuing agent for rebooking and ticket change.
- Award tickets and upgrade with mileages:
Please contact EVA/UNI Air reservation office for rebooking. The service fee of US$50 can be waived once. Expired miles are exempt from collected.
Refund rule and charge will be waived.
- Group Passengers:
Please contact your travel agent.
- Free and reduced fare tickets
Such as ID/AD/DM tickets, are not applicable to this procedure.
We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may cause you. We appreciate your understanding, and we thank you for being a valued EVA Airways customer.