Handling Guideline for Cancellation of BR718/717 HRB flights
For passengers holding BR718/717 tickets issued on/before 11OCT18 with confirmed bookings on BR718/717 flights between 05NOV18 and 04MAR19.
- Applicable period
The application must be submitted on/before 25OCT18.
- The fare/tax difference and the service charge will only be waived once for the passenger changing to the new BR/B7 flight/date departing on/before 04MAR19 with the same booking class and route as on the original ticket.
- Ticket validity can be extended for 2 months if the ticket validity is due to expire.
- For tickets purchased from travel agents, please contact the original issuing agent for rebooking and ticket change.
- Award tickets and upgrade with mileages:
Please contact EVA/UNI Air reservation office for rebooking. The service fee can be waived once. Expired miles are exempt from collection provided the revised itinerary meets the same criteria as the original ticket.
- Refund rule and charge will be waived.
- For tickets purchased from EVA AIR official website, please submit a refund through EVA Air website or contact EVA AIR reservation and ticketing offices.
- For tickets purchased from travel agents, please contact your travel agent to arrange a refund.
- Group Passengers:
Please contact your travel agent.
- Free and reduced fare tickets
Such as ID/AD/DM tickets, are not applicable to this procedure.