2020 BDO Travel Sale
Promo Period: 13 - 26 January 2020
Taipei, Japan, Korea and China: 13 Jan - 31 Dec 2020
Australia and Europe: 13 Jan - 31 Dec 2020
Low Season: 22 Jan - 31 Mar 2020
01 Sep - 15 Dec 2020
High Season: 01 Apr - 31 Aug 2020
16 Dec - 31 Dec 2020
*Japan - Chitose, Asahikawa, Hakodate, Aomori, Sendai, Haneda, Narita,Osaka, Komatsu, Fukuoka, Matsuyama, Nagoya and Okinawa
*Korea - Seoul
*China- Guangzhou, Shanghai, Hangzhou, Zhengzhou, Harbin, Chongqing, Chengdu, Jinan, Fuzhou, Tianjin, Hohhot, Taiyuan, Huangshan
*Australia - Brisbane
*Europe - Paris, London, Amsterdam, Vienna and Milan
*North America - Los Angeles, San Francisco, Seattle, New York, Chicago, Houston, Vancouver, Toronto
ROUND TRIP FARES
|Manila to Taipei
|Starts from USD 148||Starts from USD 401|
|Starts from USD 153||Starts from USD 438|
|Starts from USD 403||Starts from USD 974|
(Asahikawa, Hakodate, Aomori, Sendai)
|Starts from USD 379||Starts from USD 950|
(Haneda, Narita, Komatsu, Fukuoka, Matsuyama)
|Starts from USD 341||Starts from USD 882|
|Starts from USD 355||Starts from USD 896|
(Nagoya and Okinawa)
|Starts from USD 326||Starts from USD 867|
|Starts from USD 295||Starts from USD 715|
DESTINATION-ASIA, AUSTRALIA and EUROPE
ROUND TRIP FARES
PREMIUM ECONOMY CLASS
(Guangzhou, Shanghai, Hangzhou, Zhengzhou, Harbin, Chongqing, Chengdu, Jinan, Tianjin, Hohhot, Taiyuan, Huangshan)
|Starts from USD 242||Starts from USD 609||Starts from USD 749|
|Brisbane||Starts from USD 467||N/A||Starts from USD 1781|
|Milan||Starts from USD 605||Starts from USD 1503||Starts from USD 2443|
|Amsterdam||Starts from USD 588||Starts from USD 1486||Starts from USD 2426|
|London||Starts from USD 728||Starts from USD 1753||Starts from USD 2693|
|Paris||Starts from USD 638||Starts from USD 1536||Starts from USD 2538|
|Starts from USD 607||N/A||Starts from USD 2445|
|Starts from USD 627||N/A||Starts from USD 2465|
ROUND TRIP FARES
|San Francisco (BR008) / Los Angeles (BR006) / Seattle (BR004)
||Starts from USD 588||Starts from USD 1413||Starts from USD 2758|
|San Francisco / Los Angeles / Seattle / Vancouver
|Starts from USD 603||Starts from USD 1428||Starts from USD 2758|
|New York / Chicago / Toronto||Starts from USD 763||Starts from USD 1658||Starts from USD 3428|
|Houston||Starts from USD 968||Starts from USD 1871||Starts from USD 3573|
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- The promo is open to BDO Cardholders only.
- The above fares are the lowest possible all-in rates that passengers may avail but subject to availability. Thus, it includes applicable government taxes and surcharges except Philippine Travel Tax. Taxes added above are as of 03 JAN 2020 and are subject to change without prior notice.
- Premium Economy Cabin is available for selected China Routes and Transpacific routes except Vienna. Starting 17FEB20, Premium Economy Cabin will no longer be available for Taipei - Vancouver v.v. flights and starting 19MAY20, it will not be available as well for Taipei - Seattle v.v. flights
- The above fares are valid for round trip journey. Likewise, one way fares are available to all routes except Asia.
- For point to point destinations only (i.e. Manila-Los Angeles/Surface/San Francisco-Manila not allowed.)
- Stopover in Taipei is not allowed.
- Child discount is not applicable.
- System is restricted to show availability of 360 days from the date of booking/inquiry.
- Make sure to double check the flight schedule details before confirming the booking as refund or changes in the itinerary are subject for penalties.
- Passengers are required to present the actual BDO credit card used to purchase the ticket upon check-in at the airport. If your credit card transaction has been successfully authorized through Verified by Visa or MasterCard® SecureCode or American Express SafeKey® or JCB J/Secure, you will NOT be required to present the credit card upon check-in at the airport. In addition, the cardholder does NOT need to be one of the travel companions.(However, if you have only entered the 3- (or 4-) digit card verification code on the back (or front) of the credit card, then you will still be required to present your credit card at the airport.) In the event that the cardholder is not traveling with the passenger, the cardholder must sign an Indemnity Form at any EVA Air office at least 48 hours prior the flight. Failure to do so may result to deny boarding unless they purchase a new ticket at the airport. For more information, please call our Reservations Department, 864 3800 (Manila).
- Effective 05 March 2019, EVA Air launched the new Fare Family, which will enable you to choose the fares most suited to your travel needs. For more information, you may visit this link.