Handling Guideline for A/C Change of SEA BR25/26 Flights
Passengers holding Premium Economy tickets issued on/before 23DEC19 and traveling BR25/26 flight on/after 19MAY20 that no Premium Economy class service available due to aircraft changed.
2. Applicable period
The application must be submitted on/before 03FEB20.
- Passengers may choose any of the options below and the change fee will be waived for one transaction.
- EVA will re-accommodate passengers in the Economy class of the same flight as originally booked and return the fare difference accordingly.
- Passengers may choose to rebook to any other economy class or business class of the same flight booked and get the fare difference returned if new fare becomes lower or pay the fare difference if new fare becomes higher;
- Passengers may change to any BR operated SEA(BR03/04)/LAX/SFO flights with the same booking class on Premium Economy class as the original ticket. Passengers may get the fare difference returned if the new fare becomes lower or to pay the fare difference if the new fare becomes higher;
- For tickets purchased from travel agents, please contact the original issuing agents for rebooking and ticket change.
4. Award tickets and upgrade with mileages:
- Award tickets
- The service fee of US$50 can be waived once. Any mileage difference will be collected or returned if the new itinerary requires more or less miles than the original one. Expired miles are exempt from collection.
- If an award ticket contains three segments or above with different route, zone or booking class, mileage deduction will be redeemed according to the higher cost one.
- Upgrade awards
Rebook the original ticket class, or change itinerary with new required mileage. Any mileage differences will be collected (returned).
- Please contact EVA Air reservation offices for rebooking and ticket change.
- Upgrade requirements for flight without Premium Economy class service
- Refund service charge and restrictions will be waived.
- For tickets purchased from EVA AIR official website, please submit a refund through EVA Air website or contact EVA AIR reservation and ticketing offices.
- For tickets purchased from travel agents, please contact your travel agent to arrange a refund.
6. Group Passengers:
Please contact your travel agent.
7. Free and reduced fare tickets
Such as ID/AD/DM tickets, are not applicable to this procedure.