Yes. Special meals are available to passengers for age, medical, dietary or religious reasons and please be sure to notify EVA of your request at least 24 hours prior to your scheduled flight departure. For some specific special meals must be requested at least 72 hours prior to flight departure or can not be provided by some stations. Please contact your travel agency or EVA Air reservation office or can visit EVA Air website for the request.
Yes, EVA Air offers Advance Seat Selection service to all passengers except group passengers. Please contact your travel agency or EVA Air Reservation office or visit EVA Air website for your seat assignment. However, based on the fare passenger purchase, extra fee paid by passenger in advance may be necessary for the purpose of accommodating an appropriate seat. For safety and operation reasons, some seats are not open for Advance Seat Selection Service. Passengers who have used our advance seat selection service are encouraged to complete check-in procedures at least one hour before their flight is scheduled to depart. EVA Air may adjust seats other than those being pre-selected by passengers for flight type change or airport operating requirements.
You are no longer required to reconfirm your onward or return flights if the following conditions are met: you have purchased the ticket and travel in accordance with your confirmed itinerary, and have provided your local contact information for each stopover on your itinerary However, if there is any change to your travel plans, please reconfirm your reservation to avoid your onward / return flights been cancelled.
The name cannot be changed, but it may be corrected or modified for the following reasons to the same passenger :
- Incorrect spelling
- Reversal of first name and surname
- An incorrect title
- To add an alias
Please contact EVA Air reservation office or your travel agent for the amendment and a service fee may be charged.
If you are an Infinity MileageLands member, please be sure your name appears on Infinity MileageLands membership materials in the same way it is shown on your passport.
Use your name as it appears on these documents to make your bookings and ensure that all your mileage credits are accumulated.
1. You can make a reservation thru WWW.EVAAIR.COM、EVA Air local reservation offices or your travel agent.
2. Prepared following information before making reservation :
- Passenger Name (the same as an passport)
- A telephone / mobile contact number or name of the hotel in each city where you plan a stopover which we can reach you whenever is necessary.
- Date of birth ( may be required by some countries)
3. Once a seat is reserved , you are required to purchase the ticket before the ticket deadline required by EVA Air , or the reservation will be cancelled.
- You can visit EVA AIR website via Flight Information / Flight Status；or
- EVA Air(BR) and UNI Air(B7) Global Flight Information Short Message Service provides you the most up-to-date flight information .You can subscribe the service up to seven days in advance and you'll be notified instantly if a delay or cancellation affects your flight plans.
- Please inform your travel agent or EVA Air reservation staff to input your mobile phone or E-MAIL address by specific format in your confirmation record and you can receive SMS or E-MAIL notification once the schedule is changed.