Changes/Refunds of EVA Air Tickets due to the Flight cancellation of Jakarta/Cebu Route
Sep 29, 2021 published
Sep 15, 2021 published
Passengers holding EVA Air tickets(695) issued/reissued on/before 15SEP2021 with confirmed booking during 01SEP2021 to 31OCT2021 that being affected by the flight cancellation/schedule change for EVA Air flights to/from Jakarta/Cebu
(1) Within ticket validity, passengers to/from Jakarta/Cebu may change into flights on/before 30NOV2021 without reissue fee and additional charge of the fare/tax/Booking Service Charge difference for one transaction provided the routing (city) and booking class(RBD) remains the same.
(2) Within ticket validity, changes to flights on/after 01DEC2021 or any changes out of scope of (1) above, it is considered as voluntary change and the ticket should be recalculated and reissued to collect the fare/tax/Booking Service Charge difference if any, with the reissue fee waived for one transaction.
(3) EVA Air operated flights changed to codeshare flights or OAL flights out of the scope as above is not permitted.
(1) Refunds of the ticket and/or related ancillary services may be made in accordance with provisions of involuntary refund that the refund service charge will not be imposed. Regarding Booking Service Charge, it is non-refundable for partial-used ticket. The unused BSC can only be refunded when the ticket is total-unused or consists of BSC imposed on a flight-coupon base.
(2) For tickets purchased or modified from EVA Air official website, please submit a refund application through EVA Air website. For tickets purchased from EVA/UNI Air ticketing channels, please contact EVA/UNI Air reservation and ticketing office to arrange a refund.
(3) For tickets purchased from travel agents, please contact your travel agent for refund
4. For tickets being changed with reissue fee waived but then voluntarily request for a change or refund afterwards, the service charge will not be waived.
5. If the ticket being changed/refunded is the result of an exchanged/reissue or revalidated transaction, the eligibility of waiver is determined based on the current ticket to be changed/refunded.
6. Award ticket and upgrade with mileages
For refunds, refund service charge will not be imposed.
For rebooking, reissue fee as well as the expired miles are exempt from collection for one transaction provided the revised itinerary meets the same criteria as the affected ticket.
Please contact EVA reservation and ticketing office for rebooking or refund.
7. Group passengers shall contact the original issuing travel agency for changes/refunds.
8. Free and Reduced fare tickets are not included in this handling guideline, e.g. ID/AD/DM...etc.
9. Passengers who have been previously charged is not allowed to reimburse based on this bulletin.
We urge all passengers to check the entry requirements and travel warnings before taking the flight, and follow the latest official regulations issued by the government of each country.