Changes/Refunds of EVA Air Tickets due to the Flight cancellation of EVA Amsterdam Route
Nov 15, 2021 published
Passengers holding EVA Air tickets(695) issued/reissued on/before 12NOV2021 with confirmed booking during 30JUN2021 to 28FEB2022 that being affected by the flight cancellation/schedule change for EVA Air flights to/from Amsterdam.
(1) Within ticket validity, passengers may have one free change provided that:
A. Rebook to flights between 01JAN2022 and 31MAR2022 with the same routing (city) and booking class (RBD) as originally ticketed; or
B. Rebook to EVA flights of Paris route with the same booking class (RBD) on/before 31DEC2021 connecting Austrian Air(OS), British Airways(BA) or Air France(AF) operated flights provided that the destination remains unchanged.
(2) Within ticket validity, any change out of scope of (1) above is considered as voluntary change and passengers may change in accordance with the fare rules without reissue fee for one transaction, the difference of fare/tax/Booking Service Charge results from the change should be paid by the passenger.
(3) EVA Air operated flights changed to codeshare flights or other carriers’ flight is not permitted.
(1) Refunds of the ticket and/or related ancillary services may be made in accordance with provisions of involuntary refund that the refund service charge will not be imposed. Regarding Booking Service Charge, it is non-refundable for partial-used ticket. The unused BSC can only be refunded when the ticket is total-unused or consists of BSC imposed on a flight-coupon base.
(2) For tickets purchased or modified from EVA AIR official website, please submit a refund application through EVA AIR website. For tickets purchased from EVA/UNI AIR ticketing channels, please contact EVA/UNI AIR reservation and ticketing office to arrange a refund.
(3) For tickets purchased from travel agents, please contact your travel agent for refund
4. For tickets being changed with reissue fee waived but then voluntarily request for a change or refund afterwards, the service charge will not be waived.
5. If the ticket being changed is the result of an exchanged/reissue or revalidated transaction, the eligibility of waiver is determined based on the current ticket to be changed/refunded.
6. Award ticket and upgrade with mileages
For refunds, refund service charge will not be imposed.
For rebooking, reissue fee as well as the expired miles are exempt from collection for one transaction provided the revised itinerary meets the same criteria as the affected ticket.
Please contact EVA reservation and ticketing office for rebooking or refund.
7. Group passengers shall contact the original issuing travel agency for changes/refunds.
8. Free and Reduced fare tickets are not included in this handling guideline, e.g. ID/AD/DM...etc.
9. Passengers who have been previously charged is not allowed to reimburse based on this bulletin.