Handling Guideline for Cancellation/Schedule Change of BR/B7 flights affected by Flight disruptions at HKG Airport
For passengers holding BR/B7 tickets issued on/before 14AUG2019 with confirmed bookings on BR/B7 international flights between 12AUG2019 and 15AUG2019.
- Applicable period
The application must be submitted on/before 28AUG2019.
- The fare/tax difference and the service charge will only be waived once for the passenger changing to the new BR/B7 flight/date departing on/before 28AUG2019 with the same booking class and route as on the original ticket.
- Ticket validity can be extended for 14days if the ticket validity is due to expire.
- For tickets purchased from travel agents, please contact the original issuing agent for rebooking and ticket change.
- Award ticket and upgrade with mileages
Please contact EVA/UNI Air reservation office for rebooking. The service fee can be waived once. Expired miles are exempt from collection provided the revised itinerary meets the same criteria as the original ticket.
- Refund rule and charge will be waived.
- For tickets purchased from EVA AIR official website, please submit a refund through EVA Air website or contact EVA AIR reservation and ticketing offices.
- For tickets purchased from travel agents, please contact your travel agent to arrange a refund.
- Group Passengers:
Please contact your travel agent.
- Free and reduced fare tickets
Such as ID/AD/DM tickets, are not applicable to this procedure.