Europe Rail & Fly Packages
Rail & Fly-Thalys
EVA Air and Thalys have cooperated to offer discount train tickets with seat reservations for journeys between Belgium and Netherland.
- EVA Air passengers whose itinerary includes rail travel on Thalys between Amsterdam Airport Schiphol (AMS) and Brussels (ZYR/ZWE) may not stopover at AMS.
- If booked segment is not ticketed 24 hours before departure will be auto-cancelled. Cancellation after the departure date will be charged 100%.
- Minimum connection times are as follows, please plan accordingly:
- Amsterdam Schiphol Airport:
*Rail to flight: 1 hour 30 minutes. (airline-specific conditions, e.g. check-in-deadlines to be considered)
*Flight to rail: 1 hour 10 minutes. (airline-specific conditions to be considered)
- The train ticket is valid for the specific service listed and in the event of disruption or delay, it will be accepted on the next available train.
- Bags will not be through checked by Thalys onto BR or vice versa and the passengers are responsible for carriage of their bags both onto and off the train.
- For more information on Rail & Fly e-tickets, please refer to: