Exclusive Gourmet Meal
Signature and Exclusive Meal, Designed by Celebrity Chefs
Available on direct flights departing from TPE to the US, Canada, Europe and Australia for Premium Economy and Economy Class passengers only
(For passengers who book international flights operated by EVA Air (ticket numbers start with 695), not including codeshare on other airlines.)
EGSC Signature Set Menu
"Braised Pork Rib Roll with Scallion, Served with Steamed Rice and Savoury Rice with Chopped Bok Choy" is a delectable dish that showcases the finest local ingredients of Taiwan. We use premium Taiwanese pork, which is paired with fresh scallions to bring out the natural sweetness of the meat. Accompanied by a refreshing salad, "100% Organic Dried Fruit and Vegetable Salad," sourced locally in Taiwan, as well as a delicate and flavorful traditional dessert of " Mung Bean Cake with Red Mung Beans." This set meal is a harmonious fusion of authentic Taiwanese flavors that will leave a lasting impression during your flight journey.//Duration：Available on specific flights departing from TPE, from April to June 2023. Fee：TWD 960 / per meal (or equivalent amount in local currency)
Innovation Cuisine Set Menu
We cordially invite you to indulge in our exquisite main course, the " Braised Beef Cheek in Fermented Black Bean Sauce Served with Mashed Potatoes" Specially designed by Michelin-starred Chef Paul Lee. Each piece of beef cheek is seared and slow-braised to perfection, resulting in a tender, juicy texture. The dish is then elevated with a fermented black bean sauce that adds depth and complexity to the flavor. Accompanying this stunning main course are two carefully curated sides designed by EGSC: the "100% Organic Dried Fruit and Vegetable Salad," a refreshing and textural delight, and the "Nama Chocolate Cake with Lemon Curd," a rich and refreshing dessert that will tantalize your taste buds. //Duration：Available on specific flights departing from TPE, from April to June 2023. Fee：TWD 960 / per meal (or equivalent amount in local currency)
Tan House Banquet
The signature Tan House Banque offers a tasty selection of choices that are fit for royalty. "Tan’s Stir Fried Shrimps with Spicy Fermented Bean and Tomato Sauce" is one of the signature dishes served in a traditional Tan-style banquet. The shrimps are kept tender and full of spicy and sweet flavour by being simmered with spicy fermented bean sauce. The dish is also perfectly went with "100% Organic Dried Fruit and Mixed Vegetables Salad" as well as the "Red Bean and Coconut Milk Jelly", which are classic and light cuisines in South Asia. //Duration：Available on specific flights departing from TPE, from January to March 2023. Fee：TWD 960 / per meal (or equivalent amount in local currency)
EGSC Special Meal
"Probiotics Pork Rolled with Port Wine Apple, Goose Liver and Truffle" is specially made with Taiwanese local ingredient as Probiotics Pork, which the feedstuff makes the pork more fresh, tender and tasty. Free of drug residue is the key to high quality pork. The other Taiwanese local ingredients like apple, sweet potatoes and vegetables...etc. all make the dish so flavorful. We also provide "100% Organic Dried Fruit and Mixed Vegetables Salad" and "Classic Rose and Basque Cheese Cake" for a healthy and satisfying meal for you. //Duration: Available on specific flights departing from TPE, from January to March 2023. Fee：TWD 960 / per meal (or equivalent amount in local currency)
Passengers with confirmed reservations and tickets can book the meal no earlier than 21 days and no later than 24 hours prior to their scheduled flight on EVA's official website.
International Celebrity Chef - Huang Ching Biao
The Master Chef of Chinese Cuisine
Celebrity Chef of Evergreen Sky Catering - Joe Huang
Making inflight dining even more healthy.
Michelin-starred Chef - Paul Lee
More details, please kindly refer Q&A
- Passengers can enjoy speciality dishes created in collaboration with celebrity chefs. Each passenger can purchase one Exclusive Gourmet Meal to replace the original meal. If passengers have dietary restrictions, it is recommended to order a special meal service.
- Meal refund will not be acceptable within 24 hours before flight departure. Paid for upgrade shall not be under this restriction. If any changes within 24 hours before flight departure, meals will be subject to change depending on the situation
- If passengers change their flight or cabin class, they should cancel their meal order 24 hours before the original flight departure on EVA's official website and re-order an Exclusive Gourmet Meal for the new schedule.
- When the payment is completed, a confirmation letter will be sent to the E-mail provided at the time of purchase.
- International transaction fees may be charged by some credit card companies. Passengers should check with their issuing bank first.
- We only have a limited number of Exclusive Gourmet Meals available per flight, so passengers should order as soon as possible to avoid disappointment.