Important information for passengers during the Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic
Due to the outbreak of Coronavirus disease (COVID-19), there may be changes to EVA Air flights and we recommend that you check your flight status before you go to the airport：
- If you have not booked a ticket：
- Please check the Timetables first for information on flights that we are still operating.
- Please also check out the relevant regulations of your destination country or transit country in advance and inform the ground service staff of your travel history, so as to avoid being denied entry or transit.
- After you have confirmed that you can board successfully, you can book a flight.
- If you have already booked a ticket：
- Please check the Flight Status to find out whether your flight has been canceled or changed as a result of the pandemic outbreak. Please enter the flight departure/arrival date and flight number to check the flight status.
- Please also check the relevant regulations of your destination country or transit country and inform the ground service staff of your travel history, so as to avoid any delays to your trip.
All EVA Air flights (including the above flights) are subject to changes. Passengers are recommended to check the Flight Status or contact local airports and our service centers before going to the airport. You can also download the EVA Mobile App and use the Global Flight Information Short Message Service to get the latest flight status and updates.
If you need to change your flight date, you can contact the agency through which you booked your ticket or call EVA Air service centers worldwide.
If you have any questions, please contact the local service center - Contact Us