You may check in online and obtain your boarding pass or Check-in Confirmation from 48 and 1.5 hours prior to departure at our official website to save your time at the airport.
If you have printed your boarding pass and do not have bags to check in, please arrive at the boarding gate no later than 30 minutes prior to departure and have your travel documents inspected by our staff.
With a Check-in Confirmation, you must report to the airport counter to obtain your boarding pass and check in your bags no later than 1 hour prior to departure.
You will not be able to print out the boarding pass after online check-in is completed if the following occasion applies. In that case, please follow the instruction on the Check-in Confirmation and collect your boarding pass at the airport counter.
- The departure airport does not support self-print boarding pass service.
- In compliance with government regulations, passengers traveling to the US and Australia must still go through a traditional check-in process, i.e. self-printed boarding pass cannot be used.
- Passengers who purchase a ticket over the phone with a credit card and some of the passengers purchasing online cannot print their own boarding pass. The credit card used to purchase the tickets must be available for inspection at the airport during check-in for the first flight segment.
- Passengers whose route includes a sector that is not eligible for the self-print boarding pass service will not be able to print boarding passes for any sectors of their voyage.
EVA Air and UNI Air international flight passengers who are departing from one of the cities listed below and are eligible for lounge access can print out the VIP lounge card along with the boarding pass.
- Taiwan: Taipei (Taoyuan, Songshan Airport), Taichung, Kaohsiung.
- Mainland China / Hong Kong / Macau: Hong Kong, Macau, Chengdu, Guangzhou, Harbin, Shenyang.
- North America: Chicago, Houston, Los Angeles, New York, Seattle, Toronto, Vancouver.
- Europe: Amsterdam, London, Paris, Vienna.
- Northeast Asia: Fukuoka, Nagoya, Okinawa, Osaka, Tokyo (Haneda, Narita Airport), Seoul (Gimpo, Incheon Airport).
- Southeast Asia: Bangkok, Chiang Mai, Kuala Lumpur, Jakarta, Phnom Penh.
Passenger departing from below listed airports can print out boarding pass on their own:
- Taiwan: Kaohsiung, Taichung, Taipei (Songshan, Taoyuan Airport)
- Mainland China / Hong Kong / Macau : Hong Kong, Macau, Beijing, Chengdu, Guangzhou, Harbin, Shenyang
- North America: Chicago, Houston, Los Angeles, New York, San Francisco, Seattle, Toronto, Vancouver
- Europe: Amsterdam, London, Paris, Vienna
- Northeast Asia: Fukuoka, Hakodate, Matsuyama, Nagoya, Okinawa, Osaka, Sapporo, Sendai, Tokyo (Haneda, Narita Airport), Seoul (Gimpo, Incheon Airport)
- Southeast Asia: Bangkok, Cebu, Chiang Mai, Ho Chi Minh City, Jakarta, Kuala Lumpur, Phnom Penh
- Oceania : Brisbane
- Passengers requiring special assistance (such as those with medical conditions).
- Passengers under the age of 12 who are traveling unaccompanied. *Passengers who are traveling with infant(s).
- Charter flight passengers and group travel passengers (10 or more passengers in one single booking).
- Passengers whose booking has not yet been confirmed.
- Passengers whose booking has not yet been ticketed.
- Passengers who are traveling to the USA and hold a paper visa, please check in at the airport counter.
- Passengers with an upgraded booking cannot check in online.
You may be prevented from checking in online if:
- You or the person you are checking in is a passenger requiring assistance (such as a wheelchair, medical or other special requirements).
- You are a passenger under the age of 12 traveling as an unaccompanied minor.
- You are a passenger traveling with an infant.
- You are a member of a group of 10 or more passengers with a common booking reference.
EVA Air's codeshare arrangements vary among its partner airlines. Online check-in is available when a codeshare flight is operated by EVA Air or when a flight's first sector is operated by EVA Air.
Immigration and customs authorities use this data to perform checks before you reach your destination. If false information is provided, you may experience severe delays upon your arrival.
Aegean Airlines (A3);Air Canada (AC);Air China (CA);Air New Zealand (NZ);
Air India (AI);ANA (NH);Asiana Airlines (OZ);Austrian (OS);Avianca Airline (AV/TA/LR);
Brussels Airlines (SN);Copa Airlines (CM);Croatia Airlines (OU);Egyptair (MS);
Ethiopian Airlines (ET);LOT Polish Airlines (LO);Lufthansa (LH);Scandinavian Airlines (SK);
Shenzhen Airlines (ZH);Singapore Airlines (SQ);South African Airways (SA);
SWISS (LX);TAP Portugal (TP);Thai Airways International (TG);Turkish Airlines (TK);
United Airlines (UA);American Airlines (AA);Bangkok Airways (PG);
China Southern Airlines (CZ);Hainan Airlines (HU);Hong Kong Airlines (HX);
Xiamen Airlines (MF);China East Airlines (MU);Shanghai Airlines (FM);Air Macau (NX);
Hong Kong Express Airways (UO);Dragonair (KA);TAM (JJ);JETBLUE AIRWAYS (B6);
ALASKA AIRLINES (AS);Virgin America (VX);Eurowings (EW);Germanwings (4U);
Juneyao Airlines (HO);airBaltic (BT);WestJet (WS);Interjet (4O);Thai Smile Airways (WE).
You may be able to check in for onward connections operated by other airlines if those airlines have a through check-in agreement with EVA Air and the first sector of your journey is operated by EVA Air.
Our online check-in system is available to all EVA Air and UNI Air international scheduled flights. Code shared flights not operated by EVA Air or UNI Air, non BR/B7 flight numbers, and chartered flights are not eligible at this time.
Sometimes technical problems may temporarily interrupt our ability to offer online check-in. In such instances, please accept our apologies and try again later or check in at the airport.
You can do online check-in for your traveling companions only if they share the same booking record with you, and the maximum number of people to check in once is nine. You may also choose to do check-in for certain members of a group. Please note that to complete the online check-in process for your traveling companions, you will need their passport details.