Handling Guideline for A/C Change of YVR BR09/10Flights
For passengers holding BR09/10 Premium Economy tickets issued on/before 03MAY19 and traveling on/after 17FEB20 that no Premium Economy class service available due to aircraft changed.
- Applicable period
The application must be submitted on/before 14JUN19.
- EVA will re-accommodate passengers in the Economy class of the same flight as originally booked. Re-price the fare and refund the difference, if any. Or can select to rebook on a higher booking class code other than re-accommodated or Business Class of the same flight. Re-price the fare and collect the difference, or refund the residue value, if any. Reissue penalty can be waived for one time;
- Passengers may change to any BR operated SEA/LAX/SFO flights with the same booking class code (RBD) on Premium Economy cabin as the original ticket. Re-price the fare and collect the difference, or refund the residue value, if any. EVA will waive the reissue penalty for one time.
- For tickets purchased from travel agents, please contact the original issuing agents for rebooking and ticket change.
- Award ticket and upgrade with mileages
The members who meet above conditions-
The service fee of US$50 can be waived once. Any mileage differences will be collected (returned) if the reissued ticket requires more (fewer) miles than the original one. Expired miles are exempt from collection.
Rebook the original ticket class, or change itinerary with new required mileage. Any mileage differences will be collected (returned).
Please contact EVA Air reservation office for rebooking and ticket change.
- Refund service charge and restriction will be waived.
- For tickets purchased from EVA AIR official website, please submit a refund through EVA Air website or contact EVA AIR reservation and ticketing offices.
- For tickets purchased from travel agents, please contact your travel agency to arrange a refund.
- Group Passengers:
Please contact your travel agent.
- Free and reduced fare tickets
Such as ID/AD/DM tickets, are not applicable to this policy.