GUIDELINES FOR PASSENGERS DEPARTING FROM NORTH AMERICA TO CONNECT EVA AIR VIETNAM EXPERTS CHARTER FLIGHT REGISTRATION 2021
- Flight Schedule.
Route Flight Date Flight Number & Flight Time Aircraft Type/ Cabin Class Route TPE-SGN Flight DateAPR: 02/09/16/23/30
MAY~SEP: every Wed & Fri
Flight Number & Flight TimeBR391
Aircraft Type/ Cabin Class B777-300ER
Route TPE-HAN Flight Date APR: 01/09/16/23/30
MAY~SEP: every Fri
Flight Number & Flight TimeBR397
Aircraft Type/ Cabin Class B777-300ER
- Subjects of Application.
Pursuant to Article 5 of the Government Notification No 1699/CĐ-TTg on 02 Dec 2020 according to the Prime Minister of Vietnam, the government has allowed foreign diplomats, business experts, managers, investors, high-tech/highly skilled workers and family members(Vietnamese family members included) to come to Vietnam provided they meet the neccessary requirements.
- Guidance on Entry Approval.
- The sponsor/employer must contact the local provincial people’s committee to learn about the paperwork requirements and places of authority.
- The sponsor/employer sends a letter of guarantor, quarantine plans after entry (including hotel booking and air ticket/booking), quarantined transport planning (including car/bus rental booking and the medical escort information) to the authority for their approval.
- After receiving their approval, the sponsor/employer sends an application to Vietnam Immigration Department for entry approval as well as make a hotel and car/bus rental reservation.
- Once receiving the approval from Vietnam Immigration Department, the sponsor/employer must contact Vietnam embassy or consulate in North America for visa granting.
- Paperwork Requirements.
- Approved Official Dispatch issued by the local provincial people’s committee (if you arrive at Noi Bai International airport, a copy must be sent to the People’s Committee of Ha Noi and the Department of Health of Ha Noi).
- Approved Official Dispatch issued by the local provincial Department of Health.
- Visa Entry Approval of Vietnam Immigration Department certified on/after 21 Mar 2020.
- Hotel Accommodation and Car/Bus rental bookings.
- For those companies locate outside Ho Chi Minh City entering Vietnam at Tan Son Nhat International Airport must send copies of hotel and car/bus rental bookings to the Center for Disease Control and the provincial Department of Health as well as to the Southern Airports Authority and the Center for Disease Control of Ho Chi Minh City.
- For those companies locate outside Ha Noi City entering Vietnam at Noi Bai International Airport must send a copy of the above section 4a to the People’s Committee of Hanoi and the Department of Health of Hanoi. Or else, an official dispatch from the local People’s Committee apprising the approval of entry, the quarantine plans and the quarantined transport planning must be sent to the People’s Committee of Hanoi and the Department of Health of Hanoi.
- A Negative Covid-19 PCR Test Result in English taken within 5 days prior to departure. To meet both Taiwan(transit) and Vietnam entry regulations, due to the fact that Vietnam flights operate on every Friday, it is suggested to apply PCR test from Monday, and must obtain report of original copy on/before Wednesday. Clear E-file is also accepted, photo is not allowed.
- International health insurance, or their sponsor will be required to pay for treatment in case they are infected with COVID-19
- Steps of Application.
- Please contact appointed agents for register this flight.
- Please inform agents about travel date, cabin and method of application (self-application or via agency service).
- Registration deadline is 10 days prior to departure. Due to it takes a long time to have all paperwork done, it is suggested to apply at least 45 days prior to flight departure.
- The travel agency will review your documents and send to the airline. The airline would submit to Vietnam Immigration Department for landing permit. Passenger’s application would only be considered successful if the airline receives the landing permit from the Immigration Department.
- Ticket will be issued once all documents are well confirmed.
- The government might adjust its regulations based on the situation of the pandemic. We may be unable to operate our flights as scheduled. We reserve the right to take no responsibility or liability and are entitled to reschedule or cancel our flights or aircraft type without further notice.
- For more information, please contact appointed agents.
Luxury Travel Service
Contact Person：Jimmy Tran
Ocean Pacific Travel
Contact Person：Sunny Ton
USA GATEWAY INC(GTT)
- Passengers are required to self-prepare personal protective items/equipment such as protective clothes, mask, gloves, and shoe cover, etc. These protective items are required to be well put on en route from HCMC/Hanoi airport to quarantine hotel.
- Required paperwork.
- Visa or Temporary Resident Card.
- Covid-19 test result.
- International Medical Insurance or Letter of Guarantor from the company for Covid-19 treatment payment
- Copies of other documents.
Passengers also must fill out EVA AIR Passenger Health Declaration Form.
- For those who are under visa on arrival, please prepare a visa portrait photo and USD50 fee (if you arrive at Noi Bai International Airport)/ USD25 (if you arrive at Tan Son Nhat International Airport) or equivalent VND.
- Contact EVA AIR airport counter at least 3 hours prior to departure.
- Baggage Information
- Royal Laurel (Business Class): baggage allowance 2pc/32kgs each (check-in). Maximum 02 hand-carry luggage, each piece cannot exceed 07kgs.
- Premium Economy: 2pc/28kgs each (check-in).; Economy: 2pc/23kg each (check-in). For Premium Economy and Economy class only 01 hand-carry luggage 07kgs is allowed.
- For excess baggage, passengers could pre-purchase at EVA AIR websiteor pay at checking counters at the airport.
- For special baggage (bicycle, sporting equipment, musical instruments etc.), please visit EVA AIR Special Baggage.
- Due to passengers would be transferred to the quarantine hotel right after entry, to prevent baggage lost/missing, passengers are encouraged to fill out their name, contact info, quarantine address in the name tag attaching to your luggage at the check in counters.
- Mileage accumulation still applies on our charter flights. However, Mileage redemption (both Upgrade Award and Award Ticket) is not available. For those who would like to upgrade by payment, please contact the ground staff at the check in counter on departure date for assistances. Infinity MileageLands and Star Alliance benefits are applied as usual.
- Seat selection is not applicable for Taipei-Vietnam flight. Due to the pandemic, passengers are not permitted to change their seat, which is assigned by the airline.
- Before boarding, all passengers are conducted temperature screening and are requested to keep their facemask on during flight at all times, except during meal. Meanwhile, according to quarantine regulations of Vietnam, passengers are required to put on protective equipment including mask, protective clothe, glove and shoe cover, en route from HCMC/Hanoi airport to quarantine hotel.
- Before flight disembarkation in Vietnam, it is required for all passengers to wear protective gears, including protective clothes, mask, gloves and shoe cover.
- Inflight Services.
- Meal: hot inflight meal will be served during pandemic.
- Inflight Duty Free: Payment with credit card only, passengers might visit EVA Air Sky Shop for EVA AIR Sky Shop pre-order.
- Entry Procedures.
- Please show your covid-19 test result and the QR code of the medical report for inspection after landing.
- All passengers proceed to the visa inspection area; please prepare your passport, visa/resident card and the approval paper from the Immigration Department. For those who need visa on arrival, please wait to be called and pay the fee or move to another area for visa arrival granting and come back to the visa inspection area.
- Proceed to the baggage scanning (if you arrive at Ha Noi International Airport, you would be asked to hand in your passport to the immigration staff. Your passport would be kept by the Department of Health and would return it to you after serving the mandatory quarantine.
- After collecting all your belongings, please wait about 30 – 60 minutes (depending on the total number of passengers) for all papers inspection by the Immigration Department and the Center for Disease Control.
- The Immigration Department and the Center for Disease Control would hand over to the Department of Health, and then direct all passengers to the bus and head to the registered quarantine areas.