Exclusive Gourmet Meal
Signature and Exclusive Meal, Designed by Celebrity Chefs
Direct flights depart from TPE to the U.S., Canada, Europe and Australia, only for Premium Economy Class & Economy Class
(For passengers who book the international flights operated by EVA Air (ticket numbers start with 695), not including codeshare on other airlines.)
EGSC Signature Set Menu
"Braised Pork Rib Roll with Scallion, Served with Steamed Rice and Savoury Rice with Chopped Bok Choy" is a delectable dish that showcases the finest local ingredients of Taiwan. We use premium Taiwanese pork, which is paired with fresh scallions to bring out the natural sweetness of the meat. Accompanied by a refreshing salad, "100% Organic Dried Fruit and Vegetable Salad," sourced locally in Taiwan, as well as a delicate and flavorful traditional dessert of " Mung Bean Cake with Red Mung Beans." This set meal is a harmonious fusion of authentic Taiwanese flavors that will leave a lasting impression during your flight journey.//Duration：Available on specific flights departing from TPE, from April to June 2023. Fee：TWD 960 / per meal (or equivalent amount in local currency)
Innovation Cuisine Set Menu
We cordially invite you to indulge in our exquisite main course, the " Braised Beef Cheek in Fermented Black Bean Sauce Served with Mashed Potatoes" Specially designed by Michelin-starred Chef Paul Lee. Each piece of beef cheek is seared and slow-braised to perfection, resulting in a tender, juicy texture. The dish is then elevated with a fermented black bean sauce that adds depth and complexity to the flavor. Accompanying this stunning main course are two carefully curated sides designed by EGSC: the "100% Organic Dried Fruit and Vegetable Salad," a refreshing and textural delight, and the "Nama Chocolate Cake with Lemon Curd," a rich and refreshing dessert that will tantalize your taste buds. //Duration：Available on specific flights departing from TPE, from April to June 2023. Fee：TWD 960 / per meal (or equivalent amount in local currency)
Passenger with confirmed reservation and ticket issued can book the meal no earlier than 21 days and no later than 24 hours prior to your scheduled flight on EVA official website.
Michelin-starred Chef - Paul Lee
Celebrity Chef of Evergreen Sky Catering - Joe Huang
Making inflight dining even more healthy
Served with Luzerne tableware, same as in Royal Laurel / Premium Laurel Class
More details, please kindly refer Q&A
- You can enjoy your specialty dishes created in collaboration with celebrity chefs. Each passenger can purchase one Exclusive Gourmet Meal to replace the original meal. If passengers have dietary restrictions, it is recommended to order special meal service.
- Meal refund will not be acceptable within 24 hours before flight departure. Paid for upgrade shall not be under this restriction. If any changes within 24 hours before flight departure, meals will be subject to change depending on the situation.
- If you change your flight or cabin class, please cancel your meal order 24 hours before the original flight departure on EVA official website and re-order Exclusive Gourmet Meal for the new schedule.
- When the payment is completed, a confirmation letter will be sent to the E-mail provided at the time of purchase.
- International transaction fees may be charged by some credit card companies. Please check with your issuing bank first.
- We only have a limited number of Exclusive Gourmet Meals available per flight, so be sure to order as soon as possible.