BR flights to/from Hong Kong special ticketing handling procedure
Due to the ground transit interruption to Hong Kong international airport, passengers holding BR/B7 tickets issued on/before 02SEP2019 with confirmed booking arriving to and departing from Hong Kong between 01SEP2019 and 02SEP2019 on BR flights.
2. Applicable period：
The application must be submitted on/before 16SEP2019.
3. Rebooking / Reissue / No-show：
- The fare/tax difference and the service charge will only be waived once for the passenger changing to the new BR flight/date departing on/before 22SEP2019 with the same booking class and route as on the original ticket.
- Ticket validity can be extended for 14days if the ticket validity is due to expire.
- For tickets purchased from travel agents, please contact the original issuing agent for rebooking and ticket change.
- No-show passengers are also eligible for the waiver.
4. Award ticket and upgrade with mileages：
Please contact EVA/UNI Air reservation office for rebooking. The service fee can be waived once. Expired miles are exempt from collection provided the revised itinerary meets the same criteria as the original ticket.
5. Group passenger：
Refer to the original issuing agent. 6. Others： Other ticket rules and restrictions remain unchanged.