Handling Guideline for A/C Change of AMS/BKK BR75/76 Flights
For passengers original holding BR75/76 Premium Economy class tickets issued on/before 14NOV18 and traveling on/after 09JUL19, also had reissued tickets on/before 21DEC18 due to no Premium Economy class service available causing by aircraft changed.Applicable period
The application must be submitted on/before 21JUN19.
Rebooking / Reissue:
- For tickets reissued to Economy class on/before 21DEC18 can be repriced and collected the difference to BR75/76 Premium Economy class based on original issuing fare. Reissue penalty can be waived for once;
- For tickets purchased from travel agents, please contact the original issuing agents for rebooking and ticket change.
Award ticket and upgrade with mileages
Members who meet above conditions
- Award tickets- Any mileage differences will be collected if the reissue ticket requires more miles than the original one. Expired mileage evaluation upon reissue can be waived.
- The service fee of USD$50 for award ticket reissuance can be waived once for Green Card members. Diamond Card/Gold Card/Silver Card members are exempted from service fee as current policy.
- Upgrade awards- For passengers holding confirmed upgrade seats with upgrade awards can be honored with original ticket class. Any mileage differences will be collected (or returned) if change itinerary.
- Please contact EVA Air reservation office for rebooking and ticket change.
Please contact your travel agent.
Free and reduced fare tickets
Not applicable to this policy, such as ID/AD/DM tickets.