Between Huston Airport and Dallas (From 01SEP2023, the service will be terminated)
Flight Route: BR 51 Houston – Taipei
Flight Route: BR52 Taipei - Houston
From 01SEP2023, the shuttle bus service between Dallas and Houston airport will be terminated. For passengers holding confirmed tickets on BR52/51 and booked with shuttle bus service between Dallas and Houston Airport may apply to “Handling Guideline for Termination of shuttle bus service between Dallas and Houston Airport”.
- Complimentary shuttle bus service is operated by EVA AIR’s contracted third party company.
- The complimentary shuttle bus service is provided to EVA Air “BR” ticketed passenger originating from/to DFW/IAH only.
- Two business day advance reservation prior to the flight departure time is required for the complimentary shuttle bus service. The two business days does not include weekend (SAT/SUN) and designated holidays. If your travel date is on SAT, SUN or any designated holidays, please allow additional days prior to departure.
- Failure to meet the two business days advanced reservation requirement may result complimentary shuttle bus service unavailable. The following are EVA Air’s 2023 designated holidays:
2023/01/02 New Year’s Day
2023/02/20 President’s Day
2023/05/29 Memorial Day
2023/07/04 Independence Day
2023/09/04 Labor Day
2023/11/23 - 11/24 Thanksgiving Day
2023/12/25 Christmas Day
- For passenger that requires wheelchair and/or need wheelchair lift van service, please follow the two business day advance reservation requirement and must contact EVA Air’s reservation for special arrangement.
- Passenger’s local contact number is mandatory for emergency purpose.
- Please arrive at the selected pickup location at least 15 minutes prior to the bus scheduled departure time. Complimentary shuttle bus service will not wait for late arrival passenger.
- Passengers holding group/UM/AD/ID/DM and mileage redeemed tickets taking shuttle bus between Dallas and Houston, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information.
- Passenger with disability traveling with service or emotional support animal is allowed on the complimentary shuttle bus. All other live animals are prohibited. Please contact EVA Air reservations to pre-arrangement.
- EVA Air is not liable for delay caused by CBP and/or any uncontrollable occurrence. If passenger misses his/her Complimentary shuttle bus as result delay described, passenger is responsible for his/her own transportation.
- The complimentary shuttle bus is not refundable, redeemable, or transferrable.
- The baggage allowance onboard the complimentary shuttle bus for each passenger is two pieces of checked baggage (maximum 62 linear inches in size and 50lbs per piece in weight) plus one carry-on bag (max dimensions 22x14x9 inches in size and 15 pounds in weight). The quantity and maximum weight per baggage are based on EVA Air’s Economy class allowance. Passengers holding oversize or extra baggage, please contact EVA Air reservations prior to departure for special arrangement. Excess baggage will be subject to additional charges by the complimentary shuttle bus. Failure to prearrange oversize /extra baggage, passenger may be denied boarding the complimentary shuttle bus.
- EVA Air’s Diamond, Gold, Silver Infinity Club members and Star Alliance Gold member with extra baggage allowance, please refer to the EVA Air Membership Guide – “Extra Baggage Allowance” for more detail.
- EVA Air reserves the right to change the shuttle schedule and rule without advance notice.
- The complimentary shuttle bus is not refundable, redeemable, or transferrable and does not accept any claim or compensation for refund, loss of baggage or cancellation due to weather issues.