Handling Guideline for A/C Change of VIE/BKK BR61/62 & BR65/66 Flights
For passengers holding BR61/62 & BR65/66 Premium Economy tickets issued on/before 14NOV18 and traveling on/after 09MAY19 that no Premium Economy class service available due to aircraft changed.
- Applicable period
The application must be submitted on/before 21DEC18.
- EVA will re-accommodate passengers in the Economy class of the same flight as originally booked. Re-price the fare and refund the difference, if any. Or can select to rebook on a higher booking class code other than re-accommodated or Business Class of the same flight. Re-price the fare and collect the difference, or refund the residue value, if any. Reissue penalty can be waived for one time;
- Passengers may change to any BR operated BKK or AMS/LON/PAR/VIE flights with the same booking class code (RBD) on Premium Economy cabin as the original ticket. Re-price the fare and collect the difference, or refund the residue value, if any. EVA will waive the reissue penalty for one time.
- For tickets purchased from travel agents, please contact the original issuing agents for rebooking and ticket change.
- Award ticket and upgrade with mileages
The members who meet above conditions-
- Award tickets-
The service fee of US$50 can be waived once. Any mileage differences will be collected (returned) if the reissued ticket requires more (fewer) miles than the original one. Expired miles are exempt from collection.
- Upgrade awards-
Rebook the original ticket class, or change itinerary with new required mileage. Any mileage differences will be collected (returned).
Please contact EVA Air reservation office for rebooking and ticket change.
- Refund service charge and restriction will be waived.
- For tickets purchased from EVA AIR official website, please submit a refund through EVA Air website or contact EVA AIR reservation and ticketing offices.
- For tickets purchased from travel agents, please contact your travel agency to arrange a refund.
- Group Passengers:
Please contact your travel agent.
- Free and reduced fare tickets
Such as ID/AD/DM tickets, are not applicable to this procedure.