Handling Guideline for Cancellation/Schedule Change of BR/B7 flights affected by Typhoon Usagi
- For passengers holding BR/B7 tickets issued on/before 23NOV18 with confirmed bookings on BR/B7 international flights between 24NOV18 and 25NOV18.
- Applicable period
- The application must be submitted on/before 07DEC18
- A. The fare/tax difference and the service charge will only be waived once for the passenger changing to the new BR/B7 flight/date departing on/before 07DEC18 with the same booking class and route as on the original ticket.
- B. Ticket validity can be extended for 14days after the expiry date in case of expiring the period of validity.
- C. For tickets purchased from travel agents, please contact the original issuing agent for rebooking and ticket change.
- Award tickets and upgrade with mileages:
- Please contact EVA/UNI Air reservation office for rebooking. The service fee can be waived once. Expired miles are exempt from collected.
- Refund rule and charge will be waived.
- Group Passengers:
- Please contact your travel agent.
- Free and reduced fare tickets
- Such as ID/AD/DM tickets, are not applicable to this procedure.
We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may cause you. We appreciate your understanding, and we thank you for being a valued EVA Airways customer.