Mobile device, web browser on PC or self-service check-in kiosk! Choose your favorite way to check in easily and swiftly.
Check in with your smartphone
Easily and conveniently, check in and get your e-boarding pass from your smartphone or tablet, at anytime and anywhere.
Search for "EVA Air" on the App Store or Google Play and download out app for free. For more information, please refer to EVA MOBILE.
From 48 hours to 1 hour prior to departure, login to EVA Mobile to check in your EVA Air or UNI Air international flight.
- If you are unable to obtain your boarding pass online, please report to the airport counter to collect your boarding pass, and check in your bags no later than 1 hour prior to departure.
- With an e-boarding pass and no bags to check in, please arrive at the boarding gate no later than 30 minutes prior to departure to have your travel documents inspected by our staff.
Customs clearance time may vary depending on airport operations. Please refer to the airport information on our website.
Why can’t I print out the boarding pass?
You will not be able to print out the boarding pass after completing online check-in if the following occasion applies. In that case, please contact the ground staff and collect your boarding pass at the airport counter.
- The departure airport does not support e-boarding pass service.
- To ensure the rights of the cardholder, passengers who purchase the ticket over the phone or online using credit cards (without EMV 3-D Secure) cannot print out the boarding pass. Passengers must present the credit card used to purchase the tickets for inspection while doing check-in for the first flight segment at the airport counter.
- Passengers whose route includes a sector that is not eligible for the self-print boarding pass service will not be able to print boarding passes for any sectors of their voyage.
What should I be aware of when using an e-boarding pass?
Please arrive at the boarding gate at least 30 minutes before the flight departure and present your travel documents to our staff. If you have any baggage to check in, please go first to EVA Air's exclusive check-in counter at the airport and acquire your baggage claim slip.
Make sure your cellphone is sufficiently charged, and save the e-boarding pass for security checks at the boarding gate with either way indicating below:
- Save your e-boarding pass to EVA Mobile's "My Pass". Please note that e-boarding passes saved in "My Pass" will be automatically deleted after 14 days.
- Save your e-boarding pass to Apple Wallet or Google Pay.
Four steps to complete self check-in
Step 1: Purchase a ticket from EVA AIR.
Step 2: Choose the appropriate platform to check in.
Step 3: Fill out your personal information.
Step 4: Get/Print your boarding pass.
Self-service Baggage Drop
EVA Airways offers a self-service baggage drop in Taoyuan Metro A1 Taipei Main Station , A3 New Taipei Industrial Park, and Taoyuan Airport T2, counter 16 and 17 to provide you a more efficient and easier way to check your bag.
More information, please refer to Self-service Baggage Drop.
For more information,please refer to FAQ.