Inflight Entertainment Service
Inflight Wireless Internet
EVA Air offers inflight Wi-Fi for all cabin classes onboard 787, 777-300ER, and A330-300 aircraft.
Inflight Wi-Fi is sold onboard by our supplier, Panasonic Avionics, by data plan.
Business Class passengers who purchase Up, Standard, Basic, Premium Economy Class, or Economy Class passengers who purchase Up can enjoy the complimentary Inflight Wi-Fi Service on the long-haul routes operated by EVA Air. Please consult to Fare Family Special Offer for additional information.
|Lite Messaging Plan 30MB||USD 4.95|
|Standard Plan 100MB||USD 14.95|
|Business Plan 300MB||USD 29.95|
|Ultimate Plan||USD 39.95|
※Lite Messaging Plan has a speed limit of 100kb/s and is not suitable for web browsing or media streaming.
Inflight Mobile SMS and Data Roaming Service
Mobile SMS and data roaming are also available on select 777-300ER aircraft, allowing you to connect to a partnered telecoms provider to send SMS text messages and enjoy special Internet roaming rates.
Your phone will automatically connect to the AeroMobile network after disabling Airplane Mode. You can start to use the service after receiving a welcome text message from AeroMobile.
This service is provided by AeroMobile on partner mobile operators only. Please check with your home mobile operator for AeroMobile service availability and rates.
- To avoid incurring unexpected data-transmitting charges, please make sure that your data roaming setting is disabled.
- You may start using the roaming service by disabling Airplane Mode after the flight is above 20,000 feet.
- SMS and data roaming services will not be available above certain regions, including the Arctic, Antarctica, and the United States.
- As a courtesy to other passengers, please ensure that your mobile is set to vibrate or silent mode. Voice calls are currently not allowed.
- If you have any questions on the service or billing, please contact your home mobile operator directly.
You can make an Air-to-Ground call to your loved ones and friends by using our satellite phone service on all of the A330-200s, A330-300s, and selected 777-300ER.
For detailed instructions, please consult our in-flight Star Galley magazine.
In-seat 110V AC Outlet and USB Port
With our in-seat power outlets that adapt to all kinds of electrical plugs, business travelers can work efficiently on their laptops throughout the flight. AC outlets are available in all our Royal Laurel Class, Premium Laurel Class, and Premium Economy Class seats, as well as in the Economy Class of 787, 777-300ER, and A330-300 aircraft. Seats have built-in 110V, maximum output power is 100W.
The USB ports of 787, 777-300ER, and A330-300 aircraft are for power charging only.