EVA Air and UNI Air
Mileage ValidityMileage earned by traveling, or through partners, will be retained for 36 months from travel date or from the application date for transfer of mileage from partner’s system. For example, miles credited for flight date APR 15, 2020 will expire on APR 30, 2023 The expired mileage will be automatically cancelled without notice.
Mileage Statement and update
- A member who has registered a valid e-mail address in his/her member data will receive monthly Electronic Mileage Statements in the next month if there are any changes in traveling credits or mileage/electronic upgrade certificate in Infinity MileageLands accounts. Moreover, the member can log into his/her account and inquire detailed information in “Mileage Inquiry” web page on EVA Air Website. We recommend members to provide valid email address so that they can receive E- Mileage Statement or promotion information.
- Mileage corrections can be made only within 6 months of the actual date flown or the actual date of mileage-earning expenditures. Members must submit required documents, i.e., passenger ticket coupon and boarding pass, and receipts from EVA Air travel partners, to EVA Air for corrections to mileage discrepancies. You can also accumulate EVA Air flight mileage using Claim missing Miles.
- The new updated account summary will be shown in your next mileage statement.
Please be reminded
- To ensure proper credit for cumulative mileage, always make your reservations in your name exactly as it appears on your membership card.
- Please retain travel documentation, i.e., passenger ticket coupons and boarding passes, and receipts from EVA Air travel partners for a minimum of six months, or until you are credited with the correct mileage.
- Inquiry my mileage details.