Flight Changes of EVA Air/UNI Air 【Last Update : Mar. 31, 17:30 Taipei Time (GMT+8)】
Updated on: March 31, 5:30 PM
Due to the outbreak of Coronavirus disease (COVID-19), there may be changes to EVA Air flights and we recommend that you check your flight status before you go to the airport：
- If you have not booked a ticket：
- Please check the Timetables first for information on flights that we are still operating.
- Please also check out the relevant regulations of your destination country or transit country in advance and inform the ground service staff of your travel history, so as to avoid being denied entry or transit.
- After you have confirmed that you can board successfully, you can book a flight.
- If you have already booked a ticket：
- Please check the Flight Status to find out whether your flight has been canceled or changed as a result of the pandemic outbreak. Please enter the flight departure/arrival date and flight number to check the flight status.
- Please also check the relevant regulations of your destination country or transit country and inform the ground service staff of your travel history, so as to avoid any delays to your trip.
Updates on Europe Routes
- Flights between Taipei and Vienna/Amsterdam will be temporarily suspended until the end of April.
- Flights between Taipei and London
- Starting from March 21, flight BR68 departing from London, which was originally flying to Taipei with a layover in Bangkok, will be flying directly to Taipei. The departure time remains unchanged at 9:20 pm.
- Starting from March 22, flight BR67 departing from Taipei will not be carrying passengers for the Taipei–Bangkok segment.
- For information on flights between Taipei and Paris, please check the Timetables
Updates on New Routes: Milan and Phuket
As a result of the rapid development of the pandemic and the strengthened measures by local authorities, the Taipei–Milan maiden flight scheduled on February 18 and the Taipei–Phuket route scheduled to open on April 2 will be deferred. The open date will be determined depending on the local authorities announcements and the development of the pandemic as well as the market confidence recovery situation.
Updates on Cross-Straits Routes and Hong Kong, Macau Routes
In accordance with the pandemic prevention requirements by the Ministry of Health and Welfare, the Ministry of Transportation and Communications has stipulated that all passenger flights between mainland China cities and Taiwan should be suspended from 12:00 am on February 10, 2020 to 11:59 pm on April 29, 2020, except for flights to and from Beijing Capital Airport, Shanghai Pudong/Hongqiao (note) Airports, Xiamen Gaoqi Airport and Chengdu Shuangliu Airport.
Note: In compliance with the novel coronavirus pneumonia prevention requirements of the mainland China customs, starting from March 25, flights from Taipei Songshan Airport to Shanghai Hongqiao Airport will be departing from and arriving at Shanghai Pudong Airport.
All EVA Air flights (including the above flights) are subject to changes. Passengers are recommended to check the Flight Status or contact local airports and our service centers before going to the airport. You can also download the EVA Mobile App and use the Global Flight Information Short Message Service to get the latest flight status and updates.
If you need to change your flight date, you can contact the agency through which you booked your ticket or call EVA Air service centers worldwide. You can also click the Change your flight link(available in Taiwan only) and we will process your request as soon as possible. Thanks!
If you have any questions, please contact the local service center - Contact Us