Check in with your smartphone
You can also check in and get your e-boarding pass easily and conveniently from your smartphone or tablet anytime, anywhere.
Search for "EVA Air" on the App Store or Google Play and you can download it for free.
For more information, please refer to EVA MOBILE.
If you are EVA Air or UNI Air international flight passengers, you can log in to the EVA Mobile app or operate the mobile website(Does not support IE browser) ;to check in and obtain your boarding pass or Check-in Confirmation between 48 and 1.5 hours prior to departure at our app to save time at the airport.
- With a Check-in Confirmation, you must report to the airport counter, obtain your boarding pass and check your bags no later than 1 hour prior to departure.
- If you have your e-boarding pass and do not have bags to check, please arrive at the gate no later than 30 minutes prior to departure and have your travel documents inspected by our officials. (The customs clearance time may vary depending on airport operations. Please refer to the airport information of our website.
The following situations are not able to print the boarding pass on their own when the online check-in is completed.
- In compliance with local government regulations, passengers traveling to the US or Australia must still perform a traditional check-in (i.e. e-boarding pass cannot be used).
- Passengers who purchase a ticket online or by phone with a credit card cannot print their own boarding pass. The credit card used to purchase the tickets must be available for inspection at the airport during check-in for the first flight segment.
- Passengers whose route includes a sector that is not eligible for the e-boarding pass service will not be able to print boarding passes for any sectors of their voyage.
- The departure airport does not support e-boarding pass service.
- Taiwan: Taipei (Taoyuan, Songshan Airport), Taichung, Kaohsiung
- Mainland China / Hong Kong / Macau : Hong Kong
- North America: Los Angeles, San Francisco, Seattle, New York, Houston, Chicago, Toronto, Vancouver
- Europe: Amsterdam, London, Vienna, Paris
- Northeast Asia: Osaka, Tokyo (Narita, Haneda Airport), Sendai, Sapporo, Hakodate, Fukuoka, Okinawa, Nagoya, Matsuyama, Seoul (Incheon, Gimpo Airport)
- Southeast Asia: Bangkok, Chiang Mai, Kuala Lumpur, Cebu, Phnom Penh
- Oceania : Brisbane
Please arrive at the gate no later than 30 minutes prior to departure and have your travel documents inspected by our officials. If you have any baggage to be checked in, please check it first at EVA Air’s online check-in counter at the airport; our staff will give you a baggage claim slip.
Follow the steps below to save the e-boarding pass on your cellphone (make sure it is sufficiently charged!) for security checks at the boarding gate:
- Check-in via EVA Mobile app: save your e-boarding pass under EVA Mobile app’s “My Pass” for offline viewing. (Please note that e-boarding passes saved in “My Pass” will be automatically deleted after 14 days.) If you are an iPhone user, you can also use the "Add to Apple Wallet" function to store your e-boarding pass.
- Check-in via EVA Mobile Website: download the e-boarding pass on your phone and save it to your internal storage or photo album.
Step 1 : Purchase ticket of EVA AIR and find your booking.
Step 2: Choose appropriate platform to check in.
Step 3: Fill out the personal information.
Step 4: Get/Print your boarding pass.
EVA Airways offers self-service baggage drop in Taoyuan Metro A1 Taipei Main Station and Taoyuan Airport T2 counter 16.17.
The self-service process will provide you with more efficient and easier way to check your bag.
More information，please refer to Self-service Baggage Drop.
For more information，please refer to FAQ。