Fare Family Special Offer
Fare Family Special Offer
Experience EVA Free Wi-Fi Onboard
Business Class (Note 1) passengers who purchase Up, Standard, Basic; Premium Economy Class or Economy Class passengers who purchase Up can enjoy the complimentary Wi-Fi on the long-haul routes operated by EVA Air.
Application for Complimentary EVA Wi-Fi: Registration must be completed at Manage your trip 48 hours to 30 minutes prior to scheduled departure to receive a voucher code for the free Wi-Fi.
- Travel on long-haul flights with EVA Wi-Fi equipped: Between Taiwan and USA/Canada/Europe (TPE-BKK, BKK-TPE flights are excluded)/Australia routes, or between Thailand and Europe routes.
- Applicable Ticket: When you purchase an eligible fare and travel on flights operated by EVA Air with ticket number starts with 695 or 525.
|Fare Family||Booking Class Code (Note 2)||Free Wi-Fi|
|Fare Family Up in Business Class||Booking Class Code (Note 2) C||Free Wi-Fi 100MB|
|Fare Family Standard in Business Class||Booking Class Code (Note 2) J||Free Wi-Fi 75MB|
|Fare Family Basic in Business Class||Booking Class Code (Note 2) D||Free Wi-Fi 50MB|
|Fare Family Up in Premium Economy Class||Booking Class Code (Note 2) K||Free Wi-Fi 50MB|
|Fare Family Up in Economy Class||Booking Class Code (Note 2) Y,B||Free Wi-Fi 30MB|
Note 1: It is a ticket cabin that passengers can purchase. The name can vary with the airplane types such as Royal Laurel Class, Premium Laurel Class and Business Class.
Note 2: It is the booking class code shown on the ticket.
Any amendment shall be subject to the latest update of the user instruction published on EVA Air official website. For more information on User Requirements and Products please See FAQ EVA Wi-Fi.
- The complimentary EVA Wi-Fi requires internet web access Manage your trip for redeeming the Wi-Fi voucher code. Please complete redemption before boarding.
- All codeshare flights are excluded from this redemption.
- Infant tickets are not eligible for redemption.
- The redeemed Wi-Fi voucher code will be deemed as used upon log-in. There will be no cancellation or return of the Wi-Fi voucher code and cannot be exchanged for cash or transferred to another person.
- The Wi-Fi onboard is complimentary, EVA Air does not provide any quality assurance or any compensation or indemnification in cash or any other form for any dispute arising from the use or quality (unstable connection or disconnection during flight) of the Wi-Fi Service.
- EVA Air has the legal right to make the final decision in the event of conflicting interpretations. EVA Air reserves the right to amend all relevant requirements or rules with regard to the inflight Wi-Fi service.